HELP! I ATE A MYSTERIOUS BROWNIE

okayz so i go to PENN STATE but i rarely EVER go out unless its to the library or my buddy from chem class's room to play left 4 dead. well my roommate (we dont really get along too gr8) invited me to his frat party. at first i said no because i have an exam in 2 weekz and need a lot of studying!! but in the end he convinced me to go because he said hot babez would be there LOLZ
wink.gif
i dont get much action im very education-orientated. anywayz. so i am at the frat party and my roommate and his pals had a tray of brownies out and they told me to eat them. in fear of being a loser i ate 3. i havent felt right since (it was 4hrz ago) i keep seeing spots and hearing voicesz that are not realli there. stupid things are becoming funniez and i think there is a monster in my closet. am i high?

Look on the bright side, at least you didn't whip out your pecker to compare it to your friends.

Its not that serious, just ride it out. You can't OD/die from weed, and only you can control how much you "freak out" over the "trip." And you should take advantage of being at a school with good parties and crap. Keep some balance between studying and socializing, you should enjoy your undergrad

oh you in for a ride
laugh.gif

sit back and relax ... you should go hit up that L4D b4 it fades away
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

reminds me of this
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

This has to be fake. You can not be that oblivious.
And well if you are, then have fun. Sit back, relax, and put on some good tunes.

unless u go to an office party or a kid's birthday party the brownies will get u high
laugh.gif

what college kids just bake brownies for the hell of it?

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

reminds me of this
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

you had it right the first time.

lol u ate 3, sorry but ur a looser 4 doin that 2 urself, you'll prolly pass out in a min. but weed brownies ftw

Back
Top Bottom