HELP! I ATE A MYSTERIOUS BROWNIE

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

reminds me of this
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

you had it right the first time.

yea lol. i was tryna switch it to a better video then it gave up on me i dont know what happened.

Doubt this is real but u sound like a complete loser if u have to cut off all types of socializing for an exam 2 weeks away.....but in about 20 years you're gonna be all of our bosses

maybe you had the same kind of brownies my classmates at school were involved with..
laugh.gif

http://fugitive.com/archives/17730  this might sound familiar it had its own thread

Off topic but I'm thinking of applying to Penn State next year and OP what's your average and SAT in high school?

Nickthestick91 wrote:okayz so i go to PENN STATE but i rarely EVER go out unless its to the library or my buddy from chem class's room to play left 4 dead. well my roommate (we dont really get along too gr8) invited me to his frat party. at first i said no because i have an exam in 2 weekz and need a lot of studying!! but in the end he convinced me to go because he said hot babez would be there LOLZ
wink.gif
i dont get much action im very education-orientated. anywayz. so i am at the frat party and my roommate and his pals had a tray of brownies out and they told me to eat them. in fear of being a loser i ate 3. i havent felt right since (it was 4hrz ago) i keep seeing spots and hearing voicesz that are not realli there. stupid things are becoming funniez and i think there is a monster in my closet. am i high?

I dropped a Deuce in the brownie bowl bruh. Whats up Bro!

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

unless u go to an office party or a kid's birthday party the brownies will get u high
laugh.gif

what college kids just bake brownies for the hell of it?
laugh.gif
exactly

no frat kids are just reading cooking magazines baking up new recipes on a Saturday night

Back
Top Bottom