HELP! I need to make $100 in less than a month

I'm only 15 so a job is out of the question and I need help/advice on how to make $100 in less than one month. Please come with the reasonableanswers.

Wut would a 15 YO need a stack for? And the only thing I can say is don't spend what you already have. And offer yard work around where you live. Got ajob???

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

Wut would a 15 YO need a stack for? And the only thing I can say is don't spend what you already have. And offer yard work around where you live. Got a job???

To buy shoes, what else?

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Wut would a 15 YO need a stack for? And the only thing I can say is don't spend what you already have. And offer yard work around where you live. Got a job???

To buy shoes, what else?
To be precise these...

mrboob-4.jpg

Isnt a stack a 1,000?

Sell weed, mow lawns, sell shoes, or just ask 1000 random people for a dollar if you get %10.. you set. if all else fails get a girlfriend with rich parents.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Isnt a stack a 1,000?

yea 1,000 is a stack & 100 is a bill!.. i think
indifferent.gif

Mow lawns. Charger 20 bucks a pop. You can do two lawns per weekend. Thats 40 bucks a weekend and in one month you will have $160.

4dwfw61.jpg

pawn_shop_silver_spring.jpg

nah but seriously...right now all u can really do it sell other kicks in buy/sell, get up on the landscaping game, and skip lunch.

Back
Top Bottom