Help identifying............been on my mind for weeks.

Thanks! That's them :pimp:. The white and purple colorway was sick though these are nice too! Where did you get that catalog from? I gonna need to send yousome $ to make me some color copies. Now I have to start a petition post. The sole and midsole are already out there. :lol:

No problem. It's an original catalog given to stores, many of which were given to me by a particular store. If you like I can send you a high-res imageand you could go someone like kinkos and print in out on a nice laser printer.

I remember my mom had them in a white/blue/red colorway and they were sick.

I still have no clue on the name, but I want to agree with something to do with Muscle.

I remember if you looked through the window to the air sole through the sole you could see a bulldog, hope that makes sense

^They are called the Air Max Trainer Mid. Thanks to jagshemash for that info. Still hoping to see any pics in any other colorways. New, used or beat.

Originally Posted by typecast3

the air 2 girls 1 cup
roll.gif

The sketch was on point.

I'll try but since I got married a month ago I moved out of the parents house & am living across the city - when I get a chance clearing out mycollection I'll try to snap a pic or so for you. They are seriously busted now - dusty, air units fogged over, etc.

They were seriously comfy shoes while they lasted. Looked like some serious gym sleds. WallyHopp would have loved them
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
Cool, thanks! Congrats on getting married. How's it going so far? I just got married in November. My collection of shoes are staying at my parentshouse until we buy a house.

Yeah man getting married is great - congrats too btw.

I recall I had to settle for the purple black white colourway since the better looking black & orange colourway was not picked up by any Canadian shoeretailer... this was before I knew about Niketalk lol

Never know man - Nike can & has done some wack retroes & models of late. When they run out of ideas & inspirations they will start mixing AirJordans, AM95s, & Air Force 1s togeth/oh wait never mind...

Never know man - Nike can & has done some wack retroes & models of late. When they run out of ideas & inspirations they will start mixing AirJordans, AM95s, & Air Force 1s togeth/oh wait never mind...

Back
Top Bottom