Help Live Breathe Futbol win a grant currently in third UPDATE IN PRIZE game console + FIFA13

What’s up NT,

Some of you guys are familiar with my soccer apparel brand, LIVE BREATHE FUTBOL. (I made a post about it a while back) and some of you have bought some stuff from me. You even helped me win a design contest back in April 2011.

I need your help again. We’re in FedEx’s small business grant contest and need some votes to win. If we do win, FedEx gives us $25,000 and we will be giving one winner our entire Fall/Winter collection. It includes: one crewneck sweater, one hoody, two t-shirts, one track jacket, one thermal, a beanie and a scarf.

We decided to update the prize IF we win. We will let you choose a PS3,360, or WiiU. It will also include a copy of FIFA13.
Remember to share your vote and tag us in FB or Twitter so you can be entered in the prize.

Voting runs until November 24th and you can vote once per day. If you could do so and share it with your friends that would be huge for us.
Thanks for all the support NT! I’ll be posting photos of our fall/winter line once they come into the office.

http://bit.ly/voteLBF

View media item 115698

If you aren’t familiar here is my site http://livebreathefutbol.com/

Thank You

Last edited:
I'd vote for a fellow NTer as well. No FB/Social Media though.

i like the brand. i'd vote but its asking for a FB login

Yeah Fedex requires you to vote through FB, if you have a blog or anything you can always share the link. Thanks fam.

'Good when are you gonna get more of futbol crew necks. I wanted one

We are coming out with new crew necks with the new Fall drop as well as restocking
Thanks

Voted. Tell us more about the hoodies
nerd.gif

Was going to vote but don't have Facebook. Only twitter :smh:

Good luck. Also post when you get some hoodies in. :pimp:

Will vote when i get off work.  Does this qualify me for a chance to win?

BC i love free stuff

Will vote when i get off work.  Does this qualify me for a chance to win?

BC i love free stuff

Yes just make sure you let us know you voted by sharing on FB or Twitter and you're entered to win the entire Fall drop

The new ones. I want to see what it looks like before I decide

They haven't come in yet, i will posted them as soon as they do

Was going to vote but don't have Facebook. Only twitter :smh:
Good luck. Also post when you get some hoodies in. :pimp:

You can share on your Twitter fam :D

Voted..good luck,didnt realize you are located in Seattle...bout to cop some tees soon..:smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom