Help Live Breathe Futbol win a grant currently in third UPDATE IN PRIZE game console + FIFA13

voted again. that's 2 votes.

how do you know who's in the lead/what place you're in/how many you're behind by, OP?

Voted.

Any way to rig that sweepstakes? Tired of wearing the same clothes everyday.

:lol: JK

If you bump this everyday. I gotchu!

voted again. that's 2 votes.
how do you know who's in the lead/what place you're in/how many you're behind by, OP?

I've been tracking a few companies and the leader has just under 2000 votes. They had 1789 last week when we started. We're almost at 1000 votes in a week, so we can definitely do this NT!

BUMP!!

We will be giving away a PS3/360/WiiU (Your choice) + FIFA13

We need to win so you can win.

Also add me on twitter if you want to talk futbol @LBFutbol

bump.

been voting for you constantly, dawg. midas whale gimme that xbox. i can really use it. :D

gotta remember to bump your thread, though.

BUMP NT!!!

Here's an update. We're currently in 4th place (100 votes out of 3rd and 1500 votes out of 1st place)

Please keep voting ya'll. thanks!

BUMP NT!!!

Here's an update. We're currently in 3rd place (500 votes away from second!)

Please keep voting. Really appreciate it, thanks!

as i mentioned in my previous post, always been a fan of your gear since I first saw you post it a while back.

Is it possible to vote multiple times?

if the prize was just for NT then id help but since i never win anything its not worth it

if the prize was just for NT then id help but since i never win anything its not worth it
c'mon man, what you just said wasn't necessary :smh: :x :smh: :smh:

Who cares about the prize, it's about helping a fellow NT'er out

if it wasnt thru fb woulda voted everyday
love the brand
^this

I don't have a FB or Twitter. I would have supported you in voting since day one honestly :\

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom