Help me (and I'm assuming other NT'ers) understand the art of "wearing" jeans....

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by The Harlem Shake

NT serious question... I have been wearing the same Levi's I bought from Mervyn's every time I wear jeans for the last 6 months or so. Haven't washed them once. But they still fit and look nice on me. Is that nasty? Or is it normal?
sick.gif
disgusting

Calm down dude.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Good lord, wearing jeans is a science now?

Never thought I'd see somebody justify their jeans by saying "there's just some things you'll never understand".

laugh.gif
....seriously?

laugh.gif
I'm not saying it's difficult to understand or anything. I'm just saying if you don't "get it" then you probably won't everget it. Mostly because people don't care enough, they just want to give their opinion and bounce, which is fine by me.

Originally Posted by SN DG

Simply put, it's the same reason why most people do not understand having more than 5 pairs of shoes, the same reason why most people do not understand paying 40 dollars for a T-Shirt with a logo on it, the same why reason why most people do not understand buying hats not sold at Hatland.... need I go on? Some people like their jeans looking a little nicer, with deeper color fades, fitting how they want it - whether it be skinny, regular, or baggy.

And also, I got a pair of jeans last July, and have yet to wash them. They have absolutely no smell now, and never had before. They just smell like jeans
laugh.gif

The only way they would smell is if you exercised in them or went commando
laugh.gif

I had some dude with long, smelly !%# dreadlocks try to come at me sideways about my Nudies.
roll.gif
smh.gif

I wear the same pair usually 3 days in a row when I have class. Waking up 20 minutes before your class to spend 2 hours there does not equal wearing 4different pairs of jeans a week.

Quote:NT serious question... I have been wearing the same Levi's I bought from Mervyn's every time I wear jeans for the last 6 months or so.Haven't washed them once. But they still fit and look nice on me. Is that nasty? Or is it normal?

Its normal, as long as they don't smell, you haven't been ridiculously sweating in them, and they don't have a bunch of food stains its all good. Ican understand the posters question regarding denim, i remember years back buying denim was not as difficult as it is now, a lot of brands, different cuts,materials, ridiculous prices, its become excessive. Personally I like Nom de guerre denim, they most DEFINITELY have a distinctive look to them, and you cantell they were made with quality. But I also wear cheap Levi's slim straight 514's, stf's, its good to mix it up, also depending on where you aregoing or what your doing for work a nice pair of denim is a statement as opposed to some rocawear denim (nothing against them).

I used to mess with Levis all the time, but I love the fit of Lucky Brand jeans, never looked back.

Back
Top Bottom