HELP ME CHOOSE A VEHICLE UNDER $6K

Whats good NT fam

Me and the Mrs are expecting our 2nd baby at the end of this year. So we're looking for a vehicle that has these qualities:

1) Light on gas ( I dont need power)
2) Space ( we'll have 2 baby car seats)
3) Sexy looking ( I dont want a corny looking minivan)

Im in the market for something under $6K. Im in nyc so if anyone here knows of a dealership holler.

I appreciate the suggestions, ideas and positive feedback.

Thanks

im thinking maybe a subaru
subaru > minivan ?

theyre a little sexier, and better on gas. But i think parts for a subaru are more $ than an american minivan.

My impala has held up pretty decently. Had it for a couple years only replaced fuel pump and other basic necessities.

If you want something smaller look at malibus or a cool 08 accord. Can't go wrong

yes just get a used nissan or honda ...maybe a toyota with 6k maybe even used maxima nice and has everything one would need in a car

that Lexus will be a lot of $ for both insurance and parts.

both the Lexus and Hondas don't have the cargo space I want. I need that cargo space for my bj wholesale

I was thinking an SUV, like a 2000-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2001-2004 Toyota 4Runner, Toyota Rav4, or a Honda CRV.  The 6-cylinder Cherokee and 4Runner should get you decent MPG with pretty nice styling and the 4-cylinder Rav4 and CRV will get you better MPG, but worse styling.  Can't go wrong with the CRV, in my opinion, because it'll have cheap maintenance, great MPG, and won't look too dated since they haven't updated their look too much...

volvo 740 or 240

wagon.jpg

tumblr_m4i9w2qTfO1rv6podo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
I think Cherokees are high maintenance. Everyone I know with one is either getting it repaired a lot or selling it because everything breaks.

I second the CRV. We have one and it is good on gas, plenty of room and so far, pretty cheap to maintain. Just hit 100K miles though.

Back
Top Bottom