Help me create awareness of a great non-profit organization, Travel 2 Change!

reported the page and reported you as well.
laugh.gif

One last bump. I know some of you don't agree with it, but now we don't necessarily have to get it to 10,000. I just have to show i have put in a good effort. Thanks everyone!!

so i guess you were THAT guy...
:smh: :smh:

And you were that guy that crammed the night before and the following morning when the professor said put your stuff away you would be the last one to put it away so you could cram for just those extra seconds. :stoneface:

All you have to do to prepare is study in little increments days leading up to the final, cramming the night before is the worse thing you could do to yourself. Not healthy at all :smh:
Cramming is one of the most effective ways to ace an exam. If i study days before the exam, I will have likely forgotten the information on test day.

When u cram 10-12 hours before, the info is fresh in your head

So what happened with this?

Still going on?? Cause y'all got a long way to go. Lol

That professor should be fired. You are only cheating yourselves out of an education. Remember you are paying for your damn class to learn not to like the professor's facebook. :smh: :x
If your class goes through with getting 10k likes, then you just paid for a class on facebook liking a professor to get a final grade. :stoneface:
I hated professors who should not have been teaching in the first place when I was in college.
stop being a hater.

So what happened with this?
Still going on?? Cause y'all got a long way to go. Lol

Well, now it has been decided that those who have in some way put an effort in won't have to take the final. Therefore Niketalk have actually helped me (even if some were against the idea)

Thanks to everyone who liked!!

:D

Last edited:
wow, clown school is that easy?

What exactly is your problem? Did I conceive this idea? No.

And the final was barely worth any percentage anyway. A majority of the course was focused on coursework. So I repeat... what is your problem?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom