HELP ME OUT NT...A LIL GIRL PROBLEM..plz! PICS UP

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

WTH is "usted?"
3rd person informal for 'you'

roll.gif
I think he means use + to = usted, but I think he's combing use + did
ye im like dog used it 3 times. wouldn't you just say "use to"?
laugh.gif

anyway to op pics bruh?

bro fall back im mean wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back. dont be no home wrecking homie before ole' boy go nutso on dat #!!. shes good she aint holla so let itbe.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

laugh.gif
awww man how u get fired behind a $%%%% that aint yours?
smh.gif
...where them pics at?
that's worse than getting fired on your day off
laugh.gif

*impatiently waits for pics*

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

damn i came back to this thread to see pics HE SAID he was willing to provide.. people asked... no pics... !*@
co-sign. lets lock this thread up

EDIT: pics have been posted, chick is busted & not worth the trouble, move on with your life

Naw kid, move on with your life haha. It's not worth the hassle if she already got a boyfriend AND a little girl.

move on man..if you want to remain friends with the chick go ahead I wouldn't take it any further tho.

Originally Posted by airkeung88

she look like 16-17 yrs old.....and with a kid?

yea man its a no go. she looks young that means with a kid shes emotionally unstable right now. you could get on if you want but your asking for a whole lotmore heartbreak.
grin.gif
but on the other side keep it friendly and build that relationshipup if you wish. and over time she'll will mature more. if you feel its still there go for it.

Its not all about looks...the shaky lookin ones makes the coolest friends and women to be around....but she got her own thing goin on, don't mess thatup...play carl thomas "I Wish" and chill out...

nt i need some advice...i usted to talk to a girl that had a b/f and she also had a lil girl...i was jus friends with her but i realy wanted to be more than friends with her...we usted to talk everyday on the phone..but i havent talked to her for about 3 months since i got fired from where we both usted to work..(i got fired because of her)...i really miss her and i jus cant get her out of my mind...she was a cool *$# girl...and we never would argue or anything we would jus chill all the time and jus talk and laugh together....i jus cant get her out of my mind...what shold i do nt?? should i jus take the loss..??
If this isn't a perfect example of the "FRIENDZONE" then I don't know what is...

Bruh...she already has a man. Why should she jeopardize her relationship with him, and get with you, because you can't maintain the boundaries of y'allfriendship.

She only sees you as a friend, and nothing more. If she desired more, she would've made it clear. But seeing as how that's clearly not the case,you're her man-friend and all you're qualified to do is to make her laugh, talk to her on the phone, and essentially uplift her spirits when her man isnot doing any of that stuff. It kinda sucks that you won't be beating it down...but look on the bright side, you're a valued friend (really...).

Looking at the pics, she's not even worth it man.

You were probably attracted to her personality.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom