help me with replacement laces

Joined Feb 15, 2009
Sorry if this post doesnt belong here or if someone posted this before i just wanna know where i can get replacement laces from i need them for my bred12s.....

Thanks in advance

Joined May 9, 2007
WHERE DA HELL DO YOU FIND WATERMELONS?.....AT A GROCERY STORE.....You find shoe laces at shoe stores.....
and why is it that we get post like this it shouldbe an auto-lock for thread titles such as...
"HOW DO YOU GUYS THINK OF ME" "WHERE CAN I GET SHOE LACES" more "HOW DO YOU GUYS THINKOF ME" "WHAT GOES WITH JORDAN SHOES" "HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT FUSIONS?"....use your discretion......
no hate here.....

Joined Feb 15, 2009
Originally Posted by royalflush1230

WHERE DA HELL DO YOU FIND WATERMELONS?.....AT A GROCERY STORE.....You find shoe laces at shoe stores.....
and why is it that we get post like this it should be an auto-lock for thread titles such as...
"HOW DO YOU GUYS THINK OF ME" "WHERE CAN I GET SHOE LACES" more "HOW DO YOU GUYS THINK OF ME" "WHAT GOES WITH JORDAN SHOES" "HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT FUSIONS?"....use your discretion......
no hate here.....

Joined Jan 1, 2009
you can try to find a bear pair of bred 12 other than that you can try ebay or get some laces from the grocery store

Joined Dec 6, 2007

and why is it that we get post like this it should be an auto-lock for thread titles such as...
"HOW DO YOU GUYS THINK OF ME" "WHERE CAN I GET SHOE LACES" more "HOW DO YOU GUYS THINK OF ME" "WHAT GOES WITH JORDAN SHOES" "HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT FUSIONS?"....use your discretion...... hate here.....
Seriously....

Joined May 9, 2007
Originally Posted by Rafool

"HOW DO YOU GUYS THINK OF ME" "WHERE CAN I GET SHOE LACES" more "HOW DO YOU GUYS THINK OF ME" "WHAT GOES WITH JORDAN SHOES" "HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT FUSIONS?"....use your discretion...... hate here.....
Seriously....

Lol....i peep you edited.....

Joined May 4, 2009
Originally Posted by k r e a m

"HOW DO YOU GUYS THINK OF ME" "WHERE CAN I GET SHOE LACES" more "HOW DO YOU GUYS THINK OF ME" "WHAT GOES WITH JORDAN SHOES" "HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT FUSIONS?"....use your discretion......
no hate here.....
Fixed

Joined Jan 13, 2009

Originally Posted by Rafool

Seriously....

Lol....i peep you edited.....
Glad you caught that.

Joined Feb 10, 2009

no hate here.....

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now