Help one of my really god friends go to college

(if you dont want to read the entire message just go to that youtube video, and give it 5 stars. hardcore kid wins 15,000 dollar scholarship and becomes chef,yay)

ok check it. as you all know, skinny steve is the only one of us who does food any justice. if you've been one of the lucky few who have tasted his food,you would agree, AND you would help him out (help him out anyway).

he has the rare opportunity to attend the PREMIER culinary school in the US - The Culinary Institute of America. They are offering a scholarship forprospective students to the tune of $15000.00 for whoever wins the "Top Turkey" scholarship contest. if any of you have gone to college, you know howfar $15k would go

here is where you do an awesome thing and help him out.
C.I.A is having prospective students post YouTube videos of them selves preparing novel meals out of Thanksgiving leftovers. Steve and 8 (only EIGHT! he couldseriously win this cash!!!!) other applicants have submitted videos.

he could win $15000.00 towards going to this school.
all you have to do is watch the video and give it 5 stars.

now, im not saying we should "cheat", you should vote for who you think is the best...and that would be skinny.

steve's recipe is for Turkey Sausage, and honestly it sounds pretty damned good.

do a good thing guys, it takes 5 minutes.

- steves video
http://www.youtube.com/CIAadmissions - all the others

(oh, word on the street is that steve will treat us all to a free dinne rwhen he opens his restaurant if he wins...haha, dont forget that so we can pull thatcard on him oneday)

Seriously, to everyone thats voted, a sincere thank you. Dudes done a lot for me in the past, and he is a VERY talented chef

Back
Top Bottom