Help! Tinted Windows!

You should do 20%, I also got a black/black bmw and 20% looks dope on it. But if you dont want to get spotted that easy, 35% is cool. Go to Omega Tintwerkz! i'll post pics tomorrow.

^Thanks.

Nope,All the windows were stock. I felt like a Fish in a Fishbowl and having black leather on hot days burn,Lol.

Next mission is saving money for these rims I want. Hope I can get them for myself by Christmas time.

^^^So what is the percentage you got?
Hit me up if you have HUF fitteds in 7 1/4

AIM= cubbyfresh

anybody got a 30 or 25 tint on theres
Team PICS?
where the PICS?
ferndogg07 gots beezys on lock​
TEAM
UNCIRCUMSIZED

Nando,Thats 20%. Almost got pulled today but thanks to those cars behind me that stalled the cop. I blame Friday the 13th.

i did 35% in front, 5% in back. i regret it a lot and now im taking it back to the shop to go 5% all around.
V-Dub...euroPshh

I got 35% on the front, and 5% on the backs. I love it, and would rather have 35 on the front than 5 all around.

Person that did mine said the fine is 70 bucks if you don't want to fix it. If you don't wanna pay 70, Take em off and pay 10 bucks.

Quote:
how much is the ticket for getting caught with tints ?
tintqa4.jpg
...word

^dam $132!!!! it only used to be around $80. im glad my boy works for sfpd, he signs all my tickets off.

its $132 if u leave them on and just pay the ticket...its $10 if u get them taken off and get it signed by a cop...i had like 5 of them before..

THE AVY KING​

no $10 for each ticket..i got it taken off 2 times and got it signed by a cop...its just a fix it ticket...

THE AVY KING​

Is omega tintwerkz really that good compared to other shops? I called vince and he wants 300 to tint all my window, or 245 for just the back ones....i think that's pretty high.

Back
Top Bottom