Help us choose the color/design for our next NikeTalk t-shirt release.

Which NT shirt design would you be most interested in purchasing?

• NT Knows Black/White/Red

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • NT Knows Grey/Black/Red

Votes: 22 26.5%
  • NT Knows White/Black/Red

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • NT Knows Black/Ultramarine/Solar Red

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • NT Knows White/Ultramarine/Solar Red

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • NT Knows White/Ginger/Midnight Navy

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • NT Knows Stone Grey/Black/Medium Yellow

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Designer Roll Call Safety Orange/White

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • NT Alpha Black/White/Red

Votes: 39 47.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:smokin :smokin

Also, regarding the hats, can we get grey under brim?
It’s possible, of course, but the next release would be for the community’s 20th anniversary, so we’d want to keep things classic.

From there, we can look at doing a poll like this one to explore other options.

Really like the grey/black/red tee. Some New Era beanies would be nice.
Beanies/knit caps are definitely under consideration.

A2_1.png
A2.png
A2_w.png

something quick, Alpha 2: "First Rule..."

A2_1.png
A2.png
A2_w.png

something quick, Alpha 2: "First Rule..."
These look great. Thank you for sharing your designs with us!

Can I suggest something a little bit more lowkey?

Like a small logo on the heart area.
Funny you mention that... we actually produced shirts just like that earlier this year.

We ordered pocket tees with the NT logo printed on the pocket. Unfortunately, they came back with a quality issue and couldn't be sold.

IMG_1285 2.JPG

Here's a close up I was sent:
IMG_1286 2.JPG

As you can see, the red layer on the underline isn't tightly aligned with the primer.

This is what caused the delay in our hat release. We had to order a different design and start over.

We do still have these pocket tees, but I wouldn't want to charge anyone for a product that I don't believe meets our quality standards. We'll figure out a giveaway for them around the 20th anniversary in December.
Maybe we'll give them out to attendees at this year's NikeTalk Live event, include them as a free gift with a future hat/t-shirt release, or give them to people who contribute over a certain amount to a future charity fundraiser.

We did have a single sample made of this design in white, which avoided the above quality issue:
image_from_ios_1024.jpg

The screens already exist to produce shirts with the NT logo at this size, so that's absolutely something we can do with sufficient interest. We saw it as a spring/summer design, though, so it wasn't included in the poll.

Funny you mention that... we actually produced shirts just like that earlier this year.

We ordered pocket tees with the NT logo printed on the pocket. Unfortunately, they came back with a quality issue and couldn't be sold.

IMG_1285 2.JPG

IMG_1286 2.JPG

As you can see, the red layer on the underline isn't tightly aligned with the primer.

This is what caused the delay in our hat release. We had to order a different design and start over.

We do still have these pocket tees, but I wouldn't want to charge anyone for a product that I don't believe meets our quality standards. We'll figure out a giveaway for them around the 20th anniversary in December.
Maybe we'll give them out to attendees at this year's NikeTalk Live event, include them as a free gift with a future hat/t-shirt release, or give them to people who contribute over a certain amount to a future charity fundraiser.

We did have a single sample made of this design in white, which avoided the above quality issue:
image_from_ios_1024.jpg

The screens already exist to produce shirts with the NT logo at this size, so that's absolutely something we can do with sufficient interest. We saw it as a spring/summer design, though, so it wasn't included in the poll.

Ooh, these would have been fantastic!

These look great. Thank you for sharing your designs with us!

IMG_1285 2.JPG

IMG_1286 2.JPG

image_from_ios_1024.jpg

Can these still be included? These and the alphas are definitely top of the list for me.

Back
Top Bottom