Help What Job in So-cal can i get at 15 1/2?

Joined Nov 25, 2006
hey niketalkers what kind of jobs are there that i can get at age 15 1/2 around so-cal (norwalk,belflower,lakewood,downey,cerritos,artesia)?

thanks in advance
TeamAutobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Joined May 31, 2000
i'd go volunteer first (do something that you like), then when you turn 16 you can get paid and find a job that you want.

Joined Apr 21, 2001
try working at stadiums selling churros and pretzels. i did it when i was 15 - but its always up to management discretion., i got in thru a friend.

man, i used to come up like 5 bills for a fulls day work - of course not the legit way :wink:
:lol:
WWW.SUPERSTARBASKETBALL.ORG

REGULATORS & MONEY $HOT

Joined Sep 1, 2006
usually lookin for them hoodrat chicks at swapmeets, theyll even tell you that. you know....the ones with big titties but their guts stick out even more than that :lol:
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= CincoSeisDos
"Find your dreams come true...And i Wonder, if you know, what it means, what it means, to find your dreams....."

Joined Sep 2, 2007
If I were you, I'd volunteer some. Then I'd look for a job at 16 or 17. But if you're in a real hurry, China's a good place to work. Go make us and yourself some Nikes for a 'decent' amount of $$$. Good luck. :lol:

Joined Sep 1, 2006
Quote:[hr][/hr] If I were you, I'd volunteer some. Then I'd look for a job at 16 or 17. But if you're in a real hurry, China's a good place to work. Go make us and yourself some Nikes for a 'decent' amount of $$$. Good luck. :lol:
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= CincoSeisDos
"Find your dreams come true...And i Wonder, if you know, what it means, what it means, to find your dreams....."

Joined Nov 25, 2006
Quote:[hr][/hr]usually lookin for them hoodrat chicks at swapmeets, theyll even tell you that. you know....the ones with big titties but their guts stick out even more than that[hr][/hr]
TeamAutobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now