Help: WHite and yellow shoes to match for Prom

So Im thinking of a nice pair of Nikes to match a white and yellow tux for prom. I would def prefer Kobes since they have the most yellow. But the yellow isvery light, so that full Laker "gold" wont do. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Just wear tuxedo shoes.

Sneakers and fitteds with a tux is just
sick.gif
laugh.gif
imo. of course.

Do yourself a favor and wear the tuxedo shoes. You'll think you're fly but end up looking like a tool if you wear sneakers. Some of the people on herewill tell you its fine, but you need to dress the part. You're going to a prom, not a house party.

SMFH, sneakers with a tux or a suit?! Wear some damn dress shoes. You have everyday to wear kicks and the one day you should actually look decent you can'tbecause you want to wear sneakers then too?! Sneakers with a tux is played out and childish.

Dress shoes...

anything else would be
sick.gif

Personally I think later down the road when you look back at it, you'll be like "!!% was I thinking?!"

Dress shirts, dress pants, dress shoes...clean, plain and simple man

Don't wanna me like this
roll.gif

ghettoprom006.jpg

yea I'm 17 n my senior prom is in may, I'm wearing a white tux with a lime green tie and white dress shoes. Don't wear sneakers it's a formalprom not a blazer, jeans, and sneakers middle school dance.

Back
Top Bottom