Help: WHite and yellow shoes to match for Prom

Originally Posted by J2Legend

Personally I think later down the road when you look back at it, you'll be like "!!% was I thinking?!"
Personally, i disagree. Later on ill remember that in high school everyone knew i had the best shoes in school. Thats who i am, it would be sillyfor me to wear dress shoes. Im not trying to look "fly" or "original" i just love shoes, so im gonna wear sneakers to prom. Maybe ill looklike a goon but that doesnt bother me.

Originally Posted by MBen32

Just wear tuxedo shoes.

Sneakers and fitteds with a tux is just
sick.gif
laugh.gif
imo. of course.
+1

Originally Posted by electricfeel11

Originally Posted by J2Legend

Personally I think later down the road when you look back at it, you'll be like "!!% was I thinking?!"
Personally, i disagree. Later on ill remember that in high school everyone knew i had the best shoes in school. Thats who i am, it would be silly for me to wear dress shoes. Im not trying to look "fly" or "original" i just love shoes, so im gonna wear sneakers to prom. Maybe ill look like a goon but that doesnt bother me.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
X 3.2 million. I don't wanna shut down dudes browsers.

Smh at people trying to tell people how to dress. Anyway wear some j's-tours, bmps.. if all else fails af1 or dunks imo.

In this guy's defense...

it's high school Prom.

My friend wore some white Forces to Prom and everyone loved him and thought his outfit was really stylish.

You could make the argument that those people were just kids and didn't know any better about"sophistication",

but that's exactly the point. It's high school Prom. He's young. Let him have his fun.

Dude, think about it, would you wear sneakers to a funeral, scratch that; would you wear sneakers to your Mom's funeral???

I can't even bring myself to comment on this.. there are waaaay too many shoes to name that would match, but i think that's the least of yourproblems... WHITE AND YELLOW TUX??

Don't do it man. I wanted to in h.s. too but am so glad I didn't. I was a sneakerhead who always had the best kicks and was voted best dressed. Thereis a time and a place. Prom isn't it.

smh.gif
Wearing sneakers to prom. I'm going to see a ton of these threads on NT and ISS in the coming weeks. Wear shoes.

roll.gif
sick.gif
White and yellow tux. Sounds like you're getting one of those 2 for $75suits. Hope that your date's dress is nice enough so that people don't look at you.

sneakers that go well with suits/tuxs are vans chukka lows. dunno if you can find those in the CW you want though

just as everyone said.. stay as classy as possible. white and yellow tux is just too flashy to the point that it doesnt even look good anymore.
kinda like going to a halloween party as homer simpson rather than the dark knight
wink.gif

.. or not. haha

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

In this guy's defense...

it's high school Prom.

My friend wore some white Forces to Prom and everyone loved him and thought his outfit was really stylish.

You could make the argument that those people were just kids and didn't know any better about "sophistication",

but that's exactly the point. It's high school Prom. He's young. Let him have his fun.
High School or not, it's PROM.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

In this guy's defense...

it's high school Prom.

You could make the argument that those people were just kids and didn't know any better about "sophistication",

The fact that it's high school Prom is completely relevant.

It's not that serious.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

In this guy's defense...

it's high school Prom.

The fact that it's high school Prom is completely relevant.

It's not that serious.
indifferent.gif

dude a white and yellow tux will be sick! but not as good as me and my best friend. we rocked the sh*t outta a safety orange and university blue tux,respectively. check us out in the pics!

top-11-buddy-movies-dumb-and-dumber.jpg

You guys are aware that the TUX is white right? I just have yellow vest. Im not gettin dumb and dumber up in the ***** and LOL to the dude who posted Olympics.who knows how many even remember that..

Back
Top Bottom