Help with the AJ 1s coming out in June and the V's comin in the pack?

Ok guys I have searched the forums and cant find any pics, so I was wondering if yall can help me.

I was thinking about getting the Fusion 5's, white and fire red ones.. because they are the best lookin ones they seem to be coming out with, but Iheard that thats the same color coming out in the 5/18 pack in August? Is that true? Because if so, I will just wait for the pack and get the classic V'sand a pair of 18s.

Also I seen that they are coming out with AJ1s in June. I heard they will be black and white? Will they be like the classics? Anyone got a pic for me?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

thanks man. can anyone confirm that the fusion 5's white and red, will be the same as the pack, with the AF1 additions?

alright thanks. I guess I am passing on the fusions and waiting for the pack. Hopefully the 18's look decent. I still want some new J's soon so I amhoping that the 1s will be nice.

I'm thinking about trading my '07 Black 5s for these CDP 5s, I want to see pics first though...

Heat, where you at?????

i was on kenlu a couple of days ago an they had pics of some of the retro 1's

supposedly there gonna pull off a titanium 23 stunt...but its limited in 355 stores with these retro 1's so far thats all i know

3f426d63842f67d7cae2c0cd601b7b34423595d8.bmp

There have been pics of the 18's but aren't those 5's game-worn by Michael himself and are in a display at Nike Headquarters? I hope and alsothink that those are how they should look but we all know how quickly things can change and leave us all shocked

From what my friends have said the AJ1 will be my favorite colorway of the model (hint hint)

Here's an actual photo of the Fusions if you haven't seen them:
sidelineapparel_2004_116384843

supposedly there gonna pull off a titanium 23 stunt...but its limited in 355 stores with these retro 1's so far thats all i know

We've gotten the other QS 1's this year, but we're not getting these Fathers Day 1's so I can kinda see that as a possibility.

Originally Posted by ijapino

No pics yet....

Stay tuned. I'm sure some will surface soon.

focused
roll.gif

3 out of the 4 original colorways of the V's have been retro'd within the past 2 years.
pimp.gif

If the prophesy is true then in theory you are right
laugh.gif

Same colorways
grin.gif

Why are the dropping them Fusion V's ... whats the point
The CDP V's are just like that but without the Fusion ...

I'm glad the FR5 are coming in the CDP...I can skip the OG FR5 Fusions and get the red, white, and blue F5 later in June...I gotta picc and choose for therest of the year if I wanna stay afloat...

Is this the black/white AJ I's that are supposed to come out in June ?

06/07/2008 Air Jordan 1
325514-011 Black/White
$100

29nt4kz.jpg

i've seen the close ups of the 18s or at the OG version(not sure) and they look really good. i myself am looking foward to the 5s in the pack andcontiplated the same things with the fusions. get them both, i doubt the fusions will resurface, the pack fives are fresh and the 18s are too. those black andwhite 1s above look good i remember when the picture surfaced but i would prefer that pops symbol not to be there or maybe just blacken.

Back
Top Bottom