Here's A Couple Reasons Why I Dont @$@# WIth The West Coast...

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

DannyTannerBobSaget.png
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I grew up in the SOUTH and it is hands down the wackest region in the country. I left at 21 and never looked back.

I've lived on the East Coast (Virginia Beach). Have been up to New York (Far Rock, Queensbridge).

Visited the Midwest, Chicago & Cincinnati.

Moved to SoCal (San Diego) and NEVER looked back. CALIFORNIA is by far the greatest state in the Union.

$%$#$@ ain't got time to make music like that over here anyway. There's too much to do to be stuck in a studio, sweating with a bunch of dudes. WE GOTTHE GIRLS AND THE WEATHER G!

I hate when these regional arguments come up...especially when these dumb %!+@!! try to talk on the south musically.

It's hilarious how folks are trying to argue the superiority of their regions with RAP ARTISTS. LOL.

C'mon now, that has NOTHING to do with how illy your locale is.

Personally, I don't think the South has ANYTHING on Cali or NY.

I love the diversity here in CA. You can't match it anywhere in the world. A close second is NY. Every culture seems to rep out here, and the best part isthat people are open minded and progressive towards racial similarities/differences(for the most part). With the exception of NY, I haven't seen manydiverse groups of ppl kicking it and living peacefully together. We've evolved.

Secondly, when it comes to early-adopters and key-influencers, they're mostly hailing from either CA or NY.

that jerk song Slaps!!

You probably too soft for the Bay....

Mr Kee/ The whole dam Yay is filled with Savages, Gangstas, and straight up cutthroats / Mr Kee

Originally Posted by General Johnson

I grew up in the SOUTH and it is hands down the wackest region in the country. I left at 21 and never looked back.

I've lived on the East Coast (Virginia Beach). Have been up to New York (Far Rock, Queensbridge).

Moved to SoCal (San Diego) and NEVER looked back. CALIFORNIA is by far the greatest state in the Union.

$%$#$@ ain't got time to make music like that over here anyway. There's too much to do to be stuck in a studio, sweating with a bunch of dudes. WE GOT THE GIRLS AND THE WEATHER G!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

$%$#$@ ain't got time to make music like that over here anyway. There's too much to do to be stuck in a studio, sweating with a bunch of dudes. WE GOT THE GIRLS AND THE WEATHER G!

Dude speaks truth from experience. Lets learn from it.

Magic Johnson
Kobe Bryant (I don't care)
Kareem Abdul Jabbar
2Pac
Dr. Dre
Snoop Dogg
The Game
Spice 1
Ice Cube
Daz Dillinger
Kurupt
Ya Boy

From Cali to Oregon to Washington.
WEST COAST IS THE BEST COAST.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Magic Johnson
Kobe Bryant (I don't care)
Kareem Abdul Jabbar
2Pac
Dr. Dre
Snoop Dogg
The Game
Spice 1
Ice Cube
Daz Dillinger
Kurupt
Ya Boy

From Cali to Oregon to Washington.
WEST COAST IS THE BEST COAST.

Beyonce
pimp.gif
>>>>>>>>>any Cali femalesinger...
glasses.gif

[Ludacris] If you ever disrespect it, then we'll clean out your dirty mouth [/Ludacris]

As much as I got love for other regions...

The South is the place that I'm most comfortable and that I best identify myself with.

Back
Top Bottom