Hermès ...

Screen Shot 2022-08-16 at 10.35.39 AM.png

Here's the stamping on my Hermes croc card holder for comparison

OP dont do it, reconsider, read some literature on the subject.

Have you considered going the resell route then visiting the store to flex with it? Might get that rapport going a little quicker. Pull out your phone and accidentally drop a couple thousand in cash and act like its too much of a hassle to bend over and pick it up. Also, speak a foreign language while you in there.

It is fake bro lol... They gave me a real one, I lost it a month later.. saw how much they were and went on a search to find the cheapest replica :lol:
Damn. for $100 at least they could get the spacing in the Made In France correct.
Eithey way, as long as those Amex aint fake, you good papi :smokin

It is fake bro lol... They gave me a real one, I lost it a month later.. saw how much they were and went on a search to find the cheapest replica :lol:
I think the stitching also looks a bit too imperfect to be real but I doubt anyone would notice unless they closely inspected it like with the photo.
If I lost a gift like that I'd feel guilty and do the same if you have interactions where they would see your wallet. You'll be fine though, nobody closely inspects others' wallets.

I think the stitching also looks a bit too imperfect to be real but I doubt anyone would notice unless they closely inspected it like with the photo.
If I lost a gift like that I'd feel guilty and do the same if you have interactions where they would see your wallet. You'll be fine though, nobody closely inspects others' wallets.
a lot of pocket watchers on this board :nerd:

OP dont do it, reconsider, read some literature on the subject.

Have you considered going the resell route then visiting the store to flex with it? Might get that rapport going a little quicker. Pull out your phone and accidentally drop a couple thousand in cash and act like its too much of a hassle to bend over and pick it up. Also, speak a foreign language while you in there.
LoL ...

Excellent advice... instead of dropping cash just drop an exclusive platinum or paint one platinum black and call it a day.

🤣

I hope in my next lifetime to have a Birkin bag 😍 a girl can certainly dream. Good job OP wifey is lucky! If you can do it and it’s in your budget I applaud you!

Back
Top Bottom