Hermès ...

LV and Gucci too cheap for you?

I know we don't see eye to eye about Lebron but ill salute my brotha for having the funds to afford this cause lord knows I dont :pimp:

champagne-celebrate.gif

u're not going to get a B or K via the usual means without a purchase history with H. In some cases, you will be spending well worth the price of a B or K to be even offered by a SA for a B or K. and it may not even be the color , size , leather you want.

If you have a certain bag in mind, you're better off going the reseller route because u can actually pick out the specifications you actually want.

If you want actual advice keko jones keko jones hit me up in the dm.

u're not going to get a B or K via the usual means without a purchase history with H. In some cases, you will be spending well worth the price of a B or K to be even offered by a SA for a B or K. and it may not even be the color , size , leather you want.

If you have a certain bag in mind, you're better off going the reseller route because u can actually pick out the specifications you actually want.

If you want actual advice keko jones keko jones hit me up in the dm.
Hence the reason I'm asking here.

Depending on the SA offers have been made without any purchase history.

I actually just had a friend with no purchase history go and ask for a grigri and was offered a gold Birkins 25 (go figure) ... so yeah.

I also have a planned a trip to Paris to schedule an appointment in hopes to get an offer ... I know they like special occasions gift and are more incline to offer bags for those.

I understand everything you said, and I know people not being offered anything even with a 2:1 ot 3:1.

The reason I want to do it via H is because I don't want to deal with resellers for every B or K my wife might want in the future. She's moving away from Channel as they are jacking their prices and trying to be like H without the craftsmanship.

Last edited:
I've also heard of these no purchase history offers but they are super duper rare. The Hermes offerings globally has been lacking since Covid.
Good luck either way.

I've been shopping with Hermes for over 15 years now. Also has an extensive purchase history with California and NY stores.

Simp/paymaster….

If you have to ask around, you shouldn’t be spending like that. Damn near every major city has a design district.

If you got it like that, why not fly to Italy and buy one or fly to Miami and hit bal harbor?

Some people literally fly to Europe just to go on shopping sprees and return to the states….

Simp/paymaster….

If you have to ask around, you shouldn’t be spending like that. Damn near every major city has a design district.

If you got it like that, why not fly to Italy and buy one or fly to Miami and hit bal harbor?

Some people literally fly to Europe just to go on shopping sprees and return to the states….
You guys right ....

I should just walk into Hermès and ask for one.

Im just here stunning!!!

Back
Top Bottom