Heroin addiction.

Yall ever seen someone on that water?

Seen these chicks jumpin from car hood to car hood actin a fool

Seen a dude jump in a pool, clothes on, talmbout its hot and chester te cheeto dude was lookin for him

Seen a dude hit his girl and yell alll you can(that street fighter noise) and then scream its a new world order

Seen a dude in boxers holdin a coffe mug chasin cars yellin jiberish

Nah b.

Sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation. Shame is for most addicted to H hitting rock bottom usually means death so can't say she'll hit that and then want to do better. As already mentioned even if she was in her right mind and wanted to stop her body would be killing her until she used again.

I'm guess your fam already tried rehab?

Damn, the more I hear about Seattle/Northwest the less I want to visit :smh:

That's why I stay away from everything bruh. My pops a straight weed head to the point where he needs that **** and if he ain't high the **** he say makes 0 sense. I drink occasionally but stay away from all drugs, prescription drugs etc. Dudes like to say I'm a square but I seen the effects of that **** 1st hand between my family and friends family members. I have enough going on in my life to add that kind of stress. Hell I can't stop beating my **** so how am I supposed to kick a habit like that.

Why does that stuff make you stop pooping? Is it a pain med thing or just percs

pain meds are usually in the classification of Opioids, the Opioid receptors in your brain, literally slow everything down, heart rate, breathing, digestion etc

Last edited:
That dope lean is serious I see that **** everyday working at a HIV clinic. Those muthaefffer could teach gymnast how to balance on a beam. Hahahaha

If ya saw what I saw then you would t do drugs. I see all kinds of drug users and addicts at my job. Your life becuase ****. Any respect or self awareness goes straight out the window. And a 20 yr old looks 45 in no time.

Seeing people detoxing for days off of alcohol is a crazy thing. Obviously they've been heavy drinkers for years/decades but seeing how ****** it has their brain is crazy.

Makes me glad I toned down my drinking a few years ago cause they all start young/innocent like that.

I've only ever had xanax a few times. I can't imagine being prescribed to it. Only time I needed it was to save myself from my bad acid trip (Only time really doing that as well) and put myself to sleep. I swear that little pill saved my life that morning.

Drugs are scary things kids. Stay away!

Earlier this year, I was in the hospital for a terrible Crohn's flare-up; it literally felt like someone was stabbing me in my stomach and abdomen repeatedly. So the doctor gave me a bunch of dilaudid, and it was a rush like I've never felt before. My pain went away in 5 seconds; I could feel a warm, calming rushenter my arm and spread throughout my body over and over again. I felt so warm; it wasn't a sweltering heat or a stuffy feeling, but a perfect warmth hugging you all over. I felt so happy and carefree, even though I was in the hospital for a chronic illness. Based on the way dilaudid, a strong opiate with effects similar to heroin, made me feel, I can easily understand how someone can become an addict after trying it once. It's incredibly dangerous, and I think anyone can become addicted no matter their circumstance, resilience, social class, race, or anything. 

Seeing people detoxing for days off of alcohol is a crazy thing. Obviously they've been heavy drinkers for years/decades but seeing how ****** it has their brain is crazy.

Makes me glad I toned down my drinking a few years ago cause they all start young/innocent like that.
The results of alcohol along with marijuana, heroin, or cocaine are all known to be deadly.

Yeah I burned all day everyday for three years straight decided to quit cold turkey and it was just annoying. Not a difficult process like these other drugs but just annoying. Had some nauseas, anxiety, lack of appetite. Went away after a few days or week though.

Yeah word gotta keep yourself active cause time moves so much slower when you're off it after being on it so long.

:lol: detoxing off weed. If you can't quit smoking you need to work on self control, straight up.

The results of alcohol along with marijuana, heroin, or cocaine are all known to be deadly.
indifferent.gif
I never was a smoker and only used to do it randomly but even I know this is ******** 

I quit drinking cold turkey thanks to tree and quit smoking once in a blue moon to drop my tolerance. It's annoying that's it. Stopping coffee is probably way harder and I'm being serious.

Last edited:
yeah it's more annoying more than anything. weed makes time move faster for some reason, or at least it did for me.

I quit drinking cold turkey thanks to tree and quit smoking once in a blue moon to drop my tolerance. It's annoying that's it. Stopping coffee is probably way harder and I'm being serious.
I only get a craving for coffee at work which is where I first started drinking it at 
laugh.gif

drink about 32 oz worth every 12 hour shift .........outside of work I never think about coffee

Last edited:

indifferent.gif
I never was a smoker and only used to do it randomly but even I know this is ******** 
I just want you guys to be safe out there if you guys are going to consume the devils lettuce, don't do too much, don't shoot it, and don't drink or take any other drugs with it. 

Yep, I need a red bull before I start work or else I get a headache a few hours later. That's really all I drink. I just don't like coffee.

Yeah I smoke to keep me motivated and focus on work without getting bummed out I'm working so hard. It just makes me love what I'm doing. Whether it's laundry or work. Makes my days better for sure.

Thanks for the advice but I can feel the withdraw when it's been over a period of time, the Xanax just takes away the anxiety, I'm not on a corner copping, I take my script as prescribed.. But I can take a bar then walk into a board meeting and nobody have a clue, it's not something I want to take forever, but as I now it gets the job done and doesn't effect my day to day

OP, check local groups for help. It will take months, then years. Hope she is okay and didnt contract anything. If not. you gotta contact public assistance. you gotta stray jacket her n lock her up. u gotta brainwash her back

Back
Top Bottom