Hey guys, how much do you tip the guy who rips your ticket at the movie theatre doors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are there so many stupid people with nothing better to do with their lives then make dumb #%* threads on NT. OP you are a waste of space

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Originally Posted by PugLife

i usually toss him a couple kernals of popcorn

I hate people like you. The guy is obviously working a to pay for his fambs living. Plus who else would rip the ticket for us? Certainly not me. I always tip at least 2 snow caps, maybe a sour patch kid if the tear is perfect.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Of course it's NT with another tipping thread. Never heard of anybody anywhere tipping the movie ticket rippers.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

why are there so many stupid people with nothing better to do with their lives then make dumb #%* threads on NT. OP you are a waste of space
Whoa you are mad ...

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Should i start tipping the people who take my order at mcdonalds? SRS
According to this you don't have to tip at McDonald's.

from-the-archives1.jpg

once i get paiddd ill tip everyone... store clerks, gas station attendees etc.

get my Hyper/Robin Hood on
pimp.gif

There is an art to ripping the ticket  to perfection, and quite frankly none have mastered the technique. NO TIP.

Only $5? Damn your broke @%^% should have stayed at home watching a bootleg. Can't you see how backbreaking and stressful ripping the ticket is for very little pay? :smh:

I had no idea this was even a thing.

Other than that... TROLOLOLOL

Last edited:
I always tip the guys who rips the tickets at the movies. I tell him/her heres a tip, get another job as soon as you can.

I can't believe some of you SCUM don't tip the movie theatre ticket ripper guy. Do you know how hard it is to meticulously rip the tickets in half down those preperforated lines? Every time you don't tip him, he LOSES money. Then yall non tippers be the same one who wanna ask questions like, "which theatre, Sir?" and now he has to turn all the way around and point you down the hall towards the sign and marquee. Such a pain! I guarantee you guys never worked in the ticket ripping industry or you wouldn't be saying this. You guys just weren't raised right. You better not bring your *** by no ticket ripping station I am ripping. I ain't gon' rip **** for yall (#$&($. You must be on welfare. If you can't afford to tip the movie theatre ticket ripper guy then STAY HOME, make it a Redbox night or Youtube cheapskates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom