Hey, Nike! Please retro these vol. Baja Fresh

Joined Apr 9, 2013
I was looking through old pictures and saw these on my feet and remember loving them. I use to rock just the bootie around the house but the shoe was soooo comfy.

If you managed to retro carnivores, and re-retro veers, amongst other silhouettes, please, retro these for your boy.

Joined Nov 5, 2003
That's actually my pic (the 1st one). Where did you find that? I remember posting it on sneakerplay (RIP) long time ago......
Anyway, since I loved rocking those Baja341, especially the black one, I'd be extremely happy if Nike decides to retro it.

Joined Apr 9, 2013
That's actually my pic (the 1st one). Where did you find that? I remember posting it on sneakerplay (RIP) long time ago......
Anyway, since I loved rocking those Baja341, especially the black one, I'd be extremely happy if Nike decides to retro it.
I googled nike baja and it came up. Glad I'm not alone.

I need these and Flight Turbulences' to retro.

Joined Feb 5, 2009
:wow: I haven't seen the Turbulence in a long time.

:lol: Loved those too.

I believe these were a takedown of the Jason Kidd joints.

Joined Apr 22, 2002
I actually had the black Bajas back in '95. Great shoe. The funny thing was that I never knew they were a 3-in-1 deal. I'd get a pair if they retroed.

Last edited:
Joined Nov 9, 2011
I was looking through old pictures and saw these on my feet and remember loving them. I use to rock just the bootie around the house but the shoe was soooo comfy.

View media item 497311

If you managed to retro carnivores, and re-retro veers, amongst other silhouettes, please, retro these for your boy.
those black and white joints are pretty dope... and what do you mean you just rocked the bootie? a bootie like the AJ 2012s? if im not mistaken, there was another nike back in the day that had a bootie that you could take out.. i remember trying them on when i was like 9-10ish and im 24 now, does anybody know what im talking about around that time?

:wow: I haven't seen the Turbulence in a long time.

:lol: Loved those too.

I believe these were a takedown of the Jason Kidd joints.
haha definitely, i was going to say they look like the kidds...

I actually had the black Bajas back in '95. Great shoe. The funny thing was that I never knew they were a 3-in-1 deal. I'd get a pair if they retroed.
what do you mean they were a 3-in-1 deal? lol please elaborate if you wouldnt mind...

Joined Nov 5, 2003
I swear I saw Mr. Rodman sitting on the courtside with only those booties on during the timeout (played games w/ the outers) when he was refusing to join the huddle invited by his team's coach (Spurs & Bob Hill?). But somehow, haven't seen someone that remembers the same tho.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now