Hey NT, if you have plans on going out tonight please read this.

I know there are a lot of party-people in this forum and that's fine, but please - do it as responsibly as you possibly can.

• Leave with everyone you came with
  • Plan out how much you'll drink and let those around you know
  • Be aware of the condition of your DD
  • Have a large meal an hour before drinking.
Those are just a few things I thought of right now, if you know some other things to keep in mind - don't forget them. I made this thread because itwas a huge wake-up call for me. I know some NTers have been through it, but I don't really want anymore to, because getting hospitalized for drinking isnot something fun. On top of that, I wasn't of 21, and I really wouldn't have given a %!*+ whether I ended up in the ER again had it not been for onelady. I was walking out of the ER, shirtless and shoeless, countless people passing me by, and one lady going in the opposite direction stops and asks me if Ineeded a ride. I was truly touched by her generosity the fact she cared. Now I extend my care to you guys, the NT fam. I can't take take care of ally'all because most of you ain't even near me, but I just wanted to make it clear the things you should keep in mind when having fun.

man thanks for the buzzkill
tired.gif

kidding...good looking out

So because you are irresponsible you now question the ability of the rest of us to handle our own good time?

Hmmm, I see... Well thanks, but I'm going to stick to consuming dangerous amounts of alcohol and generally being obnoxious to all I meet. It has beenworking for me for almost a decade now without any real incident and I don't see a reason to change any time soon.

Now if we were talking strictly about driving, that would indeed be a horse of a different color. But if I am out at a bar/party I didn't drive to and afriend comes up and says: "NO, you only said you were going to have 5 beers tonight! What are you doing chugging from that bottle of Jack?", wellthat is someone who is about to have problems they didn't anticipate.

Back
Top Bottom