Hey NT, if you have plans on going out tonight please read this.

I am pretty sure everyone over here knows how to party in their own way and don't need a "checklist" I mean have you drank before this night?

Anyways I can add one to your list from something that happened last night. I was at a club with a girl and met up with 3 friends. I was at the bar getting adrink and some big juice head came and and tried to slide in on my girl, she declined saying she was with someone. I heard today from her that he dropped ajoke about me before he walked away. Whatever I didn't hear it so it didn't happen. Well an hour later he came up to our table at the club and triedagain, this time making it obvious as hell. So I let him know that she came in with me, this dude starts yellin like a 12 year old boy. Little did he know isthat most of the bouncers in this spot are old friends of mine and they are making their way to the table. If I didn't have this chick out for the firsttime with me i would have swung so I did the calm thing and told him to chill and I even held up our bottle of goose offering him a drink. He came at medidn't even get a chance to swing, he got KO'd by a bouncer as soon as he leaned in. Now the lesson to learn is, if your in someones face and heisn't exactly scared of you, your intimidation )%(^ isn't working and offers you a drink, take it and walk away. Why ruin a fun night, I am pretty surethis dude is regretting what an )#$% he was last night. So all I can add is, if your in a bad mood, chill at home for the night. If you go out, cheer the )%_^up and have some fun.

Thanks, mom...

laugh.gif

good lookin,

Salty guys lose in life so if you let them go they end up owning themselves in the end. They get no play, no attention, and act out because of the frustration.

It would be doing yourself a huge disservice to interact with them. Do your own thing and have a blast, dont let salty comments effect your night.

bahh i went to a party last night. didnt drink at all. i havent drank for the past 4-5 parties. always the DD
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

I know there are a lot of party-people in this forum and that's fine, but please - do it as responsibly as you possibly can.

• Leave with everyone you came with
  • Plan out how much you'll drink and let those around you know
  • Be aware of the condition of your DD
  • Have a large meal an hour before drinking.
Those are just a few things I thought of right now, if you know some other things to keep in mind - don't forget them. I made this thread because it was a huge wake-up call for me. I know some NTers have been through it, but I don't really want anymore to, because getting hospitalized for drinking is not something fun. On top of that, I wasn't of 21, and I really wouldn't have given a %!*+ whether I ended up in the ER again had it not been for one lady. I was walking out of the ER, shirtless and shoeless, countless people passing me by, and one lady going in the opposite direction stops and asks me if I needed a ride. I was truly touched by her generosity the fact she cared. Now I extend my care to you guys, the NT fam. I can't take take care of all y'all because most of you ain't even near me, but I just wanted to make it clear the things you should keep in mind when having fun.

Boo hoo shoeless joe jackson. It's grammy weekend, I'm goin in...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

I know there are a lot of party-people in this forum and that's fine, but please - do it as responsibly as you possibly can.

• Leave with everyone you came with
  • Plan out how much you'll drink and let those around you know
  • Be aware of the condition of your DD
  • Have a large meal an hour before drinking.
Those are just a few things I thought of right now, if you know some other things to keep in mind - don't forget them. I made this thread because it was a huge wake-up call for me. I know some NTers have been through it, but I don't really want anymore to, because getting hospitalized for drinking is not something fun. On top of that, I wasn't of 21, and I really wouldn't have given a %!*+ whether I ended up in the ER again had it not been for one lady. I was walking out of the ER, shirtless and shoeless, countless people passing me by, and one lady going in the opposite direction stops and asks me if I needed a ride. I was truly touched by her generosity the fact she cared. Now I extend my care to you guys, the NT fam. I can't take take care of all y'all because most of you ain't even near me, but I just wanted to make it clear the things you should keep in mind when having fun.

Boo hoo shoeless joe jackson. It's grammy weekend, I'm goin in...
smokin.gif

ain't that right... just got a fresh fit from Express, half a stack out the ATM, and a big thang of Hen....

its going DOWN.....
pimp.gif

Hey, thanks OP. I may be young but I see some stupid things with people that I know...sometimes it makes me embarrassed to even be in the same age group asthem.

its a good thing I'm straight edge.

Back
Top Bottom