Hibachi

So right now I'm on vacay in DR and hit up the hibachi restaurant. One of my favorite foods with the variety and the amount of food you get. So the chef comes in and starts hitting the spatula hard on the grill to get everyones attention and scare people lol. I was like are you going to toss some food up in your hat he was like no. I said I'm not impressed. Am I wrong but isn't that the whole point of hibachi not only for them to cook food but they do tricks on the grill

Cuz hibachi deserves it's own thread. I'm sure people eat there all the time. We not talking grilled cheese here which I would of posted in the food thread which is mad basic

Damn, bro...u straight up treated that hibachi chef like he was a gladiator. Hit him up w/ the

giphy.gif

after he told u he don't do tricks :lol:

I'm saying though if you go to an expensive hibachi spot with your girl wouldn't you want the same thing. Yes it's cool cook the food and make it taste good but do some tricks that's the whole point. This is the first time where they ain't do tricks that's why I was disappointed. Didn't mean to be all rude about it

So right now I'm on vacay in DR and hit up the hibachi restaurant. One of my favorite foods with the variety and the amount of food you get. So the chef comes in and starts hitting the spatula hard on the grill to get everyones attention and scare people lol. I was like are you going to toss some food up in your hat he was like no. I said I'm not impressed. Am I wrong but isn't that the whole point of hibachi not only for them to cook food but they do tricks on the grill

uh what you want is teppanyaki not hibachi

i agree i took my friend to a hibachi restaurant for his bday cause i know he'll love the entertaining aspect of someone playing with fire a cooking food, the cook threw shrimp into peoples mouths to catch and spun a egg and made it heart shaped with the yolk, everyone was entertained.

plus its expensive, so you damn straight i better be entertained or im pulling a @nawghtyhare and i aint tipping.

i agree i took my friend to a hibachi restaurant for his bday cause i know he'll love the entertaining aspect of someone playing with fire a cooking food, the cook threw shrimp and peoples mouths to catch and spin and egg and made heart shaped. everyone was entertained.

plus its expensive, so yo damn straight i better be entertained or im pulling a @nawghtyhare and i aint tipping.

See that's dope and impressive. The chef gave the food to us and was like goodnight lol

See that's dope and impressive. The chef gave the food to us and was like goodnight lol
this is the spot i took my people's too, only been to the one in brooklyn,nyc.

logo.png

i understand what you saying it's basically like going to your 1st wnba game, you'll think yeah i'm gonna see some women dunking, elbows being thrown and aggressive defense but its just a layup fest.

Lol. Not a good analogy but I get what your saying. That's like me saying I'm watching a phoenix sun's game and expect nash to dunk. It ain't going to happen. But ya I been to arirang before it might be a chain. They got a few of them in NJ. That place does taste good though

Back
Top Bottom