Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
If this happening in countries that are on top of their **** like south korea how y’all think the US is gonna fare when everything opens?

I hope I'm wrong but certainly not too good
I'm guessing where going to find out in the next two weeks

Especially with all the jerks who were running around this past Memorial Day weekend with no mask on

The country that brought this plague to the world will never be held or take responsibility.

It's a shame all these people where still alive and breathing in the first 2 months of this so horrible year and are now gone.

Was it worth $1200.00 ?
If my math is correct is each person only worth $1.20
or is that 12 cents per person
Im sure people are worth more than that ?

i'm not trying to make light of this terrible situation but i would like to know

I'm curious how much this government thinks each life is worth.

Math has never been on strong point.

If I'm wrong can someone please correct me.

That Buzzfeed article is misleading. Of course NY is still the epicenter. They are trying to compare it to the other 49 states in total instead of just one other state

Damn this is the second time that's happened to you?
yeah man.
i work at a children's hospital so it's impossible to get control of this.
1st off...most of the times kids don't show symptoms. they will tell you they've been coughing and whatnot but energy levels don't decrease at all. they look healthy and act healthy.
its wild. i've seen patients with every other problem in the book and you would think if they got covid it could be deadly for them but it does nothing. then some healthy kids, although rare, show all the symptoms.
also, when working at a pediatric hospital you deal with newborns all the way up to younger 20's. trying to get a 2 year old to keep their mask on is damn near impossible and a lot of the times the parents don't help.
kids also aren't very hygenic at all.

i was exposed because i was with a physician in a consultation with a patient for a completely unrelated matter.
the patient showed no symptoms. was actually a gymnast from team usa and was training regularly.
everything was cool. 3 days later he shows up in our emergency center with high fever, coughing, and shortness of breath.
we thought it might be an infection from the steroid treatment he received but instead ending up being covid positive.

i wore a mask and he wore a mask so i think im good. the problem was it wasn't the right mask.
it was a regular procedural mask....and when you are in a room with someone for almost an hour things tend to happen.
he might adjust his mask. when you turn your head you might expose yourself etc. so employee health called me and told me i need to go get tested cause i could be high risk

now i know people might think well why dont i just wear a N-95 mask for every patient but its just not possible.
you would have to wear an isolation gown, n-95 and goggles/ face shield to be properly protected. and to do that with every single patient you come in contact with is just impractical.
n-95's are limited too. you can't just go through 5-10 masks a shift.
hospitals are ramping up the procedures as well.
every person who enters the building gets screened and gets their temperature taken and even then you just don't know who could have it.

it's a delicate balance to care for a patient all while trying to protect yourself from a screaming crying kid who can't or wont keep his mask on. we all know we are at risk and just hope the screening, testing, social distancing, and ppe helps protect us.

Last edited:
yeah man.
i work at a children's hospital so it's impossible to get control of this.
1st off...most of the times kids don't show symptoms. they will tell you they've been coughing and whatnot but energy levels don't decrease at all. they look healthy and act healthy.
its wild. i've seen patients with every other problem in the book and you would think if they got covid it could be deadly for them but it does nothing. then some healthy kids, although rare, show all the symptoms.
also, when working at a pediatric hospital you deal with newborns all the way up to younger 20's. trying to get a 2 year old to keep their mask on is damn near impossible and a lot of the times the parents don't help.
kids also aren't very hygenic at all.

i was exposed because i was with a physician in a consultation with a patient for a completely unrelated matter.
the patient showed no symptoms. was actually a gymnast from team usa and was training regularly.
everything was cool. 3 days later he shows up in our emergency center with high fever, coughing, and shortness of breath.
we thought it might be an infection from the steroid treatment he received but instead ending up being covid positive.

i wore a mask and he wore a mask so i think im good. the problem was it wasn't the right mask.
it was a regular procedural mask....and when you are in a room with someone for almost an hour things tend to happen.
he might adjust his mask. when you turn your head you might expose yourself etc. so employee health called me and told me i need to go get tested cause i could be high risk

now i know people might think well why dont i just wear a N-95 mask for every patient but its just not possible.
you would have to wear an isolation gown, n-95 and goggles/ face shield to be properly protected. and to do that with every single patient you come in contact with is just impractical.
n-95's are limited too. you can't just go through 5-10 masks a shift.
hospitals are ramping up the procedures as well.
every person who enters the building gets screened and gets their temperature taken and even then you just don't know who could have it.

it's a delicate balance to care for a patient all while trying to protect yourself from a screaming crying kid who can't or wont keep his mask on. we all know we are at risk and just hope the screening, testing, social distancing, and ppe does the job

Where are you located

Please watch yourself as much as you can.
Whatever your getting paid you deserve alot more
Be safe

thanks.
houston

If I could put an N95 mask in the mailbox I would send you one
But I have to be honest I'm a little worried about going to the post office since everybody is standing so close at the post office around the service is very slow
but again please take care of yourself

If I could put an N95 mask in the mailbox I would send you one
But I have to be honest I'm a little worried about going to the post office since everybody is standing so close at the post office around the service is very slow
but again please take care of yourself
bruh i appreciate it forreal but you need that for yourself.
i can get masks. we are just bound to be exposed one way or another the longer this goes on.

:smh: I can't believe the **** I see on social media, especially from my own friends comparing this **** to the flu. Unfortunately, they won't understand until it happens to them or someone they love. It'll be too little, too late at that point.

they made my 4 month old take a Covid test before having her procedure (kidney surgery) done and wouldn't let but one of us in the hospital.

I’m sorry you and your family had to go through that.

I had to go to the ER Saturday night at midnight and they wouldn’t let my wife in with me. She had to wait in the car wondering if I was going to be held or released and/or if there would be bad news.

Experience gave me the utmost empathy for the victims of the pandemic and their families. Being alone in a hospital room with no chance of seeing your loved ones before dying or while thinking you were dying would be unbearable.

Last edited:
they made my 4 month old take a Covid test before having her procedure (kidney surgery) done and wouldn't let but one of us in the hospital.

i hope you your family and baby will be fine

this has been horrible for everyone but for a small child who has conditions and their parents
i can't even imagine what you and your wife must be going through

god bless your baby

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that but if it makes it any easier to swallow just know that the 1 parent rule is helping keep everyone safe including yourself

but I understand how hard it is to not be there for your child
Hope everything goes well

AMAZON TO CONVERT MOST JOBS ADDED DURING PANDEMIC TO PERMANENT
AMAZON SAYS IT WILL KEEP 125,000 OF 175,000 JOBS ADDED DURING PANDEMIC

Back
Top Bottom