Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
forgot to mention, one thing i felt is the teeth cleaning didn't feel as thorough as in normal times.

They do their best, it seems, to have as minimal amount of particles flying around for obvious reason. But i like when my hygienist gets in there and attacks!! But i get it. And no polishing at the end was done. I like that part but they sent me home with the polish for me to use at home.
I gotta find a new dentist. Wasn’t pleased at all with my new doctor. Dude rushed me in and out like a damn robot. Didn’t even clean my teeth.

Meanwhile we're having good numbers over here, so Danes can't wait to get back to traveling the world. :blush:

Just imagine this but with gloves on because people are this careless

edit:
the lady ends up coming back to the hospital and dying :frown:

That’s exactly the issue - it’s easy to do one little thing and that can be a problem.

I can’t believe healthcare workers have to be told this. This is basic training.

I hope they know how to take them off properly too. I know the masses don’t.

To be fair these are eye doctors and we never really got that training because it’s not really been necessary. Now we’re running a special clinic in the current lockdown phase and it’s with full PPE - mask, gloves, apron and face protection.
Day one for everyone was hands on training on how to use it (including disposal as you say) but my unit is different from some other ones and it scares me a bit how cavalier they are. I’ve gone the other way with being pernickety but I think that’s right.
We’re probably going to be shifting some work back to the community next month so I’m doing a webinar where everyone gets those instructions.
As a trainee medical doctor you get that discipline knocked into you early in your career but until now we’ve just used hand hygiene in the main and not required anything else.

in waikiki yesterday and most people (people walking on the street - not the beach) weren’t wearing masks. kinda shocking. 15 new covid cases the other day after many days of 0-2. my wife and i decided to ease up on the going out and watch what happens over the next 2 weeks.

I'm going to speculate wildly here...

Most of the red / danger states are in the south, warmer climates. But shouldn't heat reduce transmission? Yes, outdoors. But these places are uncomfortably hot in summer. So whereas in April/May more people are outdoors, in June-August everybody is indoors with air conditioning. As opposed to much of the Northeast and Midwest (towards the Great Lakes) where it's finally warm enough to go outside without a jacket.

Of course there's the obvious political differences as well, adherence to face masks, social distancing, etc.

for anyone that are members and wanting to cancel
finally have a working link up

BEIJING SHUTS DOWNS AREA WHERE CLUSTER SPREAD OF COVID-19 OCCURRED AT LARGE PRODUCE MARKET, ALL SCHOOLS AND BUSINESSES IN AREA ALSO CLOSED - NIKKEI

Back
Top Bottom