Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
No info yet on the two new cases in NYC.
Cuomo is quotes as saying “there will be hundreds“

#Don't Test, Don't Tell

Is America different from Italy, France, UK, Germany, SKorea, Japan, Iran, Spain...DIAMOND PRINCESS CRUISE SHIP?.....

Look at SKorea & Diamond Princess ship DATA...Numbers will increase exponentially as officials test more. CFR(death ratio) will be low, Elderly at risk, Diabetics, Obese, Smokers, Hypertension, Asthmatics, Pre-existing conditions.

CONFIRMED CASES OF CORONAVIRUS INFECTIONS IN NETHERLANDS MORE THAN DOUBLED TO 82 -DUTCH HEALTH AUTHORITIES

#Don't Test, Don't Tell

Is America different from Italy, France, UK, Germany, SKorea, Japan, Iran, Spain...DIAMOND PRINCESS CRUISE SHIP?.....

Look at SKorea & Diamond Princess ship DATA...Numbers will increase exponentially as officials test more. CFR(death ratio) will be low, Elderly at risk, Diabetics, Obese, Smokers, Hypertension, Asthmatics, Pre-existing conditions.

asthmatics ??

4C27A6AC-BC71-46FC-95AE-C02B9518B5A3.gif

Some of even the most mild projections of this show potential of 30-40 million Americans getting infected. Even if most will recover, there simply are not enough hospital beds, ICU beds, respiratory machines to handle all this. Very scary.

Wuhan Coronavirus attacks the Lungs...like Influenza...causes Pneumonia

ha I know, man! I was just being facetious. Being asthmatic is what has kept my attention to this virus/ thread since the end of January. My asthma is definitely on the mild side and I do a decent job of working out and taking care of myself but still very CONCERNED.

So if a normal healthy person contracts this do they actually need hospitalization (apart from quarantine reasons)?

Like i wouldn’t normally go to the hospital when I get sick or get the flu (which has rarely happened to). I just lay in bed miserable for a few days, drink lots of liquid and chicken soup, and watch a tv series.

So if a normal healthy person contracts this do they actually need hospitalization (apart from quarantine reasons)?

Like i wouldn’t normally go to the hospital when I get sick or get the flu (which has rarely happened to). I just lay in bed miserable for a few days, drink lots of liquid and chicken soup, and watch a tv series.
I believe only 10% of patients so far need hospitalization and only a percentage of that need actual intensive care. The majority of patients have mild symptoms and could probably just stay home and self quarantine.

OVERALL FATALITY RATE FOR CORONAVIRUS IS 0.1 % AND 1% -ASSISTANT HHS SECRETARY GIROIR

U.S. INFECTIOUS DISEASES DIRECTOR FAUCI SAYS RISK TO UNITED STATES AS A WHOLE FROM CORONAVIRUS IS STILL LOW

SECR AZAR SAYS RIGHT NOW IT IS A CHALLENGE FOR DOCTORS TO TEST PATIENTS FOR CORONAVIRUS, EXPECTS IT TO GET BETTER IN COMING TWO WEEKS

U.S. HEALTH SECRETARY AZAR SAYS PRIVATE CDC TEST CONTRACTOR AIMS TO SHIP OUT CORONAVIRUS TESTS TO OTHER LABS BY WEEK'S END TO TEST ABOUT 400,000 PEOPLE

AZAR: U.S. SITUATION NOT SIMILAR TO ONE IN ITALY, SOUTH KOREA
*hmmmm (hopeful but he didn't share data of why)

Last edited:
#Don't Test, Don't Tell

thats like 50% of the US population

It seems like most mild cases are being asked to self quarantine but unless you go to a hospital to get tested you won't know if you have it.
Self quarantine is not the same as staying home for a few days with a cold or flu. You are not suposed to make contact with anyone for fear of spreading the virus.

U.S. CDC SAYS 100 CONFIRMED AND PRESUMPTIVE POSITIVE CASES OF COVID-19 REPORTED TO OR TESTED AT CDC AS OF MARCH 5

Lets hope it stays that way (shiba’s post about how the US isnt similar to Korea and Italy).

Really wonder WHY that is the case though. Climate? Immune systems via our diets, etc.

Back
Top Bottom