Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
So it seems we are just going all in on a survival of the fittest. Which by the way, is a strategy that has not worked for any country in the world.

Wuhan could flat the curve in 3 months, while US is still climbing.
New Zealand can flat the curve.
FEW country can flat the curve.
But overall yeah we are on our own.

I wouldn’t have gone into the ER if it’s just a tad high like that

Too high risk of exposure

Same reason why my wife hesitant to get tested. You are basically exposing yourself.

Man, I wish my boss could let me know when my co-workers test positive. Dudes that drove my truck, dudes that I was in brief proximity with, etc. are in quarantine from positive tests. I have to find out through gossip and it sucks. Wish my boss would at least drop some very suggestive hints

“Employers are prohibited by federal law from identifying the infected worker.”

https://apple.news/AWGE6v9mFS-S1Wwq_vWI0jw

This is someone who grew up down the street from me, dude LIVES for YouTube conspiracy’s and “does his own research.” Smh, so sick of these arguments.

F8A54AE5-FC04-43FE-BC37-0EE59B553C5F.jpeg

Hanks shared that he found out that he and his wife have fewer antibodies now than they did at the beginning. Doctors told the couple that the antibodies begin to fade, and it is quite possible that they can catch some form of the coronavirus again.

I don't know if this was known before but **** me

Man, I wish my boss could let me know when my co-workers test positive. Dudes that drove my truck, dudes that I was in brief proximity with, etc. are in quarantine from positive tests. I have to find out through gossip and it sucks. Wish my boss would at least drop some very suggestive hints

“Employers are prohibited by federal law from identifying the infected worker.”

https://apple.news/AWGE6v9mFS-S1Wwq_vWI0jw

Thats why Im hesitant to do any kind of work where someone else has to work on my whip. I disinfected the **** outta my car after I got an oil change.

I don't know if this was known before but **** me

Dr. John Campbell on YouTube has discussed the fact that antibodies naturally fade over time, but that does not mean you are no longer immune to a specific disease. You have memory T cells (T lymphocytes?) that continue to fight disease you have been previously exposed to long after your antibodies have deteriorated. Admittedly, I don't understand how it all works, but he and others seem sure that measuring antibody levels does not necessarily correlate to immunity.

Back
Top Bottom