Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
out here in LA most people are starting to turn heel and not really care i feel like.

its weird, but im still scared i aint trying to be sick

This IMO screams terrible leadership. They are starting to open things in the DMV area and literally people are just acting like it is over. People don't use discretion...if you tell them things are open they just do it. It is obvious that they need to keep things shut down for longer and give people more money to get through these times...but...money > life

Few houses up from me must be having a party. There’s like 50 cars on the street and in their front yard. Smh

160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep 3 US STATES have more Covid cases compared other COUNTRIES.

IMG_20200709_202636.jpg

|l

I wouldn't put my life or the life of my loved ones in the hands of an idiot like DeSantis. The NBA bubble idea is a terrible one especially when players venture out into the community.

Center for Donny's Control

How? How NOT opening the school pose more of a risk? What are the reasoning?

The article doesn’t give any explanation :lol:

Nor did the AAP when they made their statement.

As I recalled, the Pediatric Association was the one who initiated the conversation about reopening schools for the betterment of the children.

Now I’m seeing this.

Malnutrition due to poverty, and emotional, physical, and sexual abuse are the primary risk to children that are increased by school closures. 1 in 5 children in the country live in poverty. For some kids, the free meals provided by the National School Lunch Program are the only ones they can 100% depend on.

As for abuse, it's sad to think about but the reality is more kids deal with sick stuff at home than we will ever be able to quantify or understand.

A close friend of mine works as a social worker for the SF District Attorney out of their domestic violence office. The alarm was going off in her office back in April over the concern for abuse victims.

When kids in abusive households can't go to school, the frequency and severity of abuse they receive is guaranteed to go up just from the increased proximity to their abuser.

Donny don't give a **** about them kids, obviously his angle is different, but the CDC Director probably wasn't shilling by saying what he said. When you read exactly what he said in context, I'm actually inclined to believe him. Hunger and child abuse aren't the only public health/social issues relating to children that are impacted by long term school closures either.

Back
Top Bottom