Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
What countries have beaten corona virus? Does it mean their numbers of infected and deaths are really low or are zero? If they have everything at zero then they gotta close their borders and not permit any travel in or out because the rest of the world still has it until a vaccine.

vietnam

What countries have beaten corona virus? Does it mean their numbers of infected and deaths are really low or are zero? If they have everything at zero then they gotta close their borders and not permit any travel in or out because the rest of the world still has it until a vaccine.
Vietnam and New Zealand

The hospitals should all send them to them white house AND CDC just to see what funny **** the white house tries to pull.

Then call them out on it when they suppress the numbers

that’s if the hospitals care about the health and safety of the American people

I believe they’re on vacation if I’m correct

do you guys think the hero’s act will go through ?

It’s gotta go thru
Even tho some businesses are open right now they are still struggling especially in the service industry
We need another $1200 stimulus check and the PUA $600 extra unemployment needs to be extended till the end of the year
The economy is horrible right now and it’s summertime
It’s gonna get worse in the winter

Last edited:
Look at all the businesses applying and getting SBA disaster loans just to survive
I bet more than half of those loans will default when they gotta start making payments after one year

I believe they’re on vacation if I’m correct

do you guys think the hero’s act will go through ?

They are on vacation, until the 20th they literally have 3 weeks (15 days not including weekends) to get another package passed, before they go back on vacation until September 8th. :smh:

I doubt it in it's current form, I think it was Lindsey Graham and even 45 that called it DOA. Dont really know how they write/pass legislation. I'm just assuming that since it's already written they might just use it(HEROES), with modifications?.?

Anyone know? Aren't there a couple of Bill's on the table already written? I think it was Kamala Harris and Andrew Yang's bill for $2000.00 a month until the virus is over? Unlikely, but it's still mentioned in articles I read so who knows?.??

1594764662384.png

most people from what I've heard and read, have 1 check remaining.

I got 1 check remaining (with extra $600) I file for next week, still haven't gotten a dime of the backpay they said we'd be getting either. I'm technically still owed $7260.00 in back pay. Texas and probably every other states UI system is so outdated, its ridiculous. I call the office at least 10 times a day, and the lines are busy or just hang up on you. August is going to be brutal for alot of people if they dont put something together GOOD soon!

Back
Top Bottom