Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Guess we got it good here in wa state. Walked in my local urgent care last Weds. Was in and out within an hr. Got my results Friday.

Negatory

really surprised how quick and easy it was for me to get both the covid and antibody tests here in oregon 3 weeks ago. 10 minute wait on each. negative on both

No clue why, but my county went from reporting data at ~5pm every day (sometimes skipping Sundays) to now only reporting 2 days per week, usually Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Colorado Governor Polis FINALLY issues a statewide mask order.

200 (3).gif

if anybody I know tries to justify the administration taking charge of how hospitals report covid now and doesnt realize the true intentions of this act, then well, thats it for our friendship. No loss in my book.

Its despicable.

for real though, how in the hell are we going to get vaccines out if one is ever produced?

We can't even do tests properly and in a timely matter. How the **** we gonna get millions the vaccine.

HOW?? Seems impossible. And do we have enough syringes/vials?

We're such a **** show. Complete ****ery!

if anybody I know tries to justify the administration taking charge of how hospitals report covid now and doesnt realize the true intentions of this act, then well, thats it for our friendship. No loss in my book.

Its despicable.
ive felt this way for a while about people supporting anything about this administration. Ive cut of family and friends, for good, and will continue to do so. **** THEM.

for real though, how in the hell are we going to get vaccines out if one is ever produced?

We can't even do tests properly and in a timely matter. How the **** we gonna get millions the vaccine.

HOW?? Seems impossible. And do we have enough syringes/vials?

We're such a **** show. Complete ****ery!

Valid concerns. I'm already imagining a nightmare scenario where Trump loses in November as a vaccine is very close and deliberately pulls/reallocates government funding out of spite before officially being relieved of his duties.

Back
Top Bottom