Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
This.

It is hilarious that people think you can train your immune system like it’s your quads or something, and by throwing more challenging things at it, it will grow stronger and stronger.

You obviously don' take care of yourself.

People take better care of their cars than they do their health, and then they wonder why they're sick all the time and their bodies are broken down.

You obviously don' take care of yourself.

People take better care of their cars than they do their health, and then they wonder why they're sick all the time and their bodies are broken down.

Yeah, I don’t take care of myself. :wink:

I’m in my 30’s now, and while I am not in as good of shape as I once was am still a former college athlete who works out five or six times a week. My 5k is pretty good and I can squat more than most people I know. I would say I am doing fine.

Best way to take care of your immune system is a proper diet and rest. What I was referring to are the nuts out there that are arguing that our immune systems will be somehow more susceptible to germs after quarantining for months simply because we have not been exposed to much. Like dealing with the common cold could better prepare someone for Covid.

Yeah, I don’t take care of myself. :wink:

I’m in my 30’s now, and while I am not in as good of shape as I once was am still a former college athlete who works out five or six times a week. My 5k is pretty good and I can squat more than most people I know. I would say I am doing fine.

Best way to take care of your immune system is a proper diet and rest. What I was referring to are the nuts out there that are arguing that our immune systems will be somehow more susceptible to germs after quarantining for months simply because we have not been exposed to much. Like dealing with the common cold could better prepare someone for Covid.

and I said that, where?

And all of that combats things like high blood pressure, obesity and diabetes.
Exactly.

There are 100 other reasons to motivate yourself to take care of your body, with or without covid-19.

We have an obesity epidemic. In the long run, this will take more lives than covid-19. It will cause a bigger impact on quality of life.

If you need covid-19 to convince yourself to exercise and eat well, then go for it. But you should be doing all these things anyway. And those things will in turn help your immune system. In addition, sleep well and avoid chronic stress. There's not really much proven or known beyond that.

i dont like how trump has treated this woman just for warning and telling the truth about where the United States stands with the coronavirus

I just might change my mind with voting this year FOR THIS REASON ONLY
but i got to be honest i really don't like biden or his predicted running mate Karen Bass

if he picks Kamala Harris Susan Rice or Keisha Lance Bottoms i not going to make a promise to vote but ill considered it with a mail in ballot only
if he picks Karen Bass for praising scientology uncle joe might as well pick tom cruise for VP and her being a fan of castro i'm going to pass

politics aside i personally don't like how trump's talking about the doctor for telling the truth
there is no reason to call her pathetic for doing her job and being worried how things will turn out

Last edited:
The part where you literally said “You obviously don’t take care of yourself.”

Ummmm, you replied to me with nonsense.

and then posted this

"What I was referring to are the nuts out there that are arguing that our immune systems will be somehow more susceptible to germs after quarantining for months simply because we have not been exposed to much. Like dealing with the common cold could better prepare someone for Covid."

Work on building up your comprehension skills.

you need a new dealer

:lol:

Ummmm, you replied to me with nonsense.

and then posted this

"What I was referring to are the nuts out there that are arguing that our immune systems will be somehow more susceptible to germs after quarantining for months simply because we have not been exposed to much. Like dealing with the common cold could better prepare someone for Covid."

Work on building up your comprehension skills.

:lol:

You got me mixed up with someone else. You called me out at the top of this page saying I don’t take care of myself. Maybe it’s time for you to log off and go for a jog...

Owner of Coolkicks LA on Melrose

I will not be supporting them ever again

0BEF0A9D-378A-41F2-A7F3-97A9894734D5.png

It's kind of cool that, 4 months later, Governor Cuomo has emerged from the fire and can now talk **** to the rest of the country.

After seeing the devastation in NY (along with NJ and the Northeast in general), the rest of the country really had no excuse not to be ready. But they took it as a joke and they deserve whatever ridicule and criticism they now receive.

Is CoolKicks the place that suffered a major injustice at the hands of George Floyd?

*According to Virgil*

It's kind of cool that, 4 months later, Governor Cuomo has emerged from the fire and can now talk **** to the rest of the country.

After seeing the devastation in NY (along with NJ and the Northeast in general), the rest of the country really had no excuse not to be ready. But they took it as a joke and they deserve whatever ridicule and criticism they now receive.

No way does Cuomo get a pass for his response. Outrageous he has the cajones to pat himself on the back. Total BS.
Not letting any politician get away with such narcissism. How stupid and how short does he imagine the Public’s memory is? What an arrogant pos. Even reasonable non conservatives and non Republicans won’t believe the Lie.

Look at those Numbers.

Back
Top Bottom