Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
jfshhs612ar51.png

I think I have some sort of immunity to covid..my mom tested positive on Friday, and I've been around her this entire time..I had it in July and got tested on Saturday..my results came back negative today and I don't feel sick at all

My mom is getting better daily..her vitals are perfect I'm trying to stay on top of her health as much as possible

I think I have some sort of immunity to covid..my mom tested positive on Friday, and I've been around her this entire time..I had it in July and got tested on Saturday..my results came back negative today and I don't feel sick at all

My mom is getting better daily..her vitals are perfect I'm trying to stay on top of her health as much as possible
That's good for the world at large that your infection in July seems to have given you immunity lasting into at least October.

Best wishes for your mom. Glad she's doing better and that you can take care of her.

That's good for the world at large that your infection in July seems to have given you immunity lasting into at least October.

Best wishes for your mom. Glad she's doing better and that you can take care of her.
Can you get it twice?
There's like one reported case that is well-documented. Seems like an anomaly though.

That said, we don't know how long the immunity lasts or how exactly the body reacts to a reinfection, so I wouldn't feel invincible just because I've had it before.

The regular antibodies are known to last a few months after recovering from the infection, but the T cells should be long lasting. What's recently been found is that many of us (up to 50%) already have some level of T cell cross-immunity from previous coronavirus infections, but the T cells require vitamin D to develop into mature T cells that can actually help protect you against COVID-19. Think of vitamin D as a light switch than is needed to activate those T cells. If you aren't already taking a vitamin D supplement, there is no better time than the present to start! We are already getting less sun exposure as the days get shorter, so you should be boosting your vitamin D intake in fall/winter.

Last edited:
The regular antibodies are known to last a few months after recovering from the infection, but the T cells should be long lasting. What's recently been found is that many of us (up to 50%) already have some level of T cell cross-immunity from previous coronavirus infections, but the T cells require vitamin D to develop into mature T cells that can actually help protect you against COVID-19. Think of vitamin D as a light switch than is needed to activate those T cells. If you aren't already taking a vitamin D supplement, there is no better time than the present to start! We are already getting less sun exposure as the days get shorter, so you should be boosting your vitamin D intake in fall/winter.
I don't think we know yet if that cross-reactivity leads to immunity or if it lessens the severity of an infection (although I haven't kept up with any recent studies). Still, getting enough vitamin D and/or sun exposure is a good idea regardless, just like wearing a mask or avoiding people who work in the Trump administration.

You’re a very lucky person take care of your mother and yourself
hope she does a lot better

Guys if your in nyc it don’t look good

Have you guys seen on the news just now trump going to the the White House and Removing his mask it’s unbelievable what this moron does and the people he’s putting into danger by making it seem like it’s a success of him beating the virus while 207+ thousand people have died in the US

he’s is beyond reckless

Last edited:
Have you guys seen on the news just now trump going to the the White House and Removing his mask it’s unbelievable what this moron does and the people he’s putting into danger by making it seem like it’s a success of him beating the virus while 207+ thousand people have died in the US

he’s is beyond reckless

Took him a while to stop mouth breathing after those stairs...or is that normal for him? :emoji_eyes:

he’s is beyond reckless

Not to mention he touched the stairs rails while walking out of the hospital and entering to the WH. He's technically still highly infected Covid patient and a danger to surrounding. I assume the steroid is to supress the virus, like pain killer.

Truly unbelievable. I am afraid he insists to have debate just to spread it out to Biden.

It’s crazy hearing stories about people getting sick and the people they’re living with are perfectly fine. happened to my parents a few months back. My dad got sick with what he thought were stomach issues. the first night he got sick he had a fever and body aches and after that he had nausea, stomach issues, and he could barely eat anything and when he did he would end up in the bathroom throwing everything up. my Mom took him to the dr who told him he probably had a stomach infection. He wasn’t getting better, was really weak and then developed a bad dry cough a few days later. My mom took him to the hospital and the dr there told him the same thing the other dr did. He ended up getting tested at the hospital because he had at least 1 of the Covid symptoms and we were surprised the hear back a few days later that he tested positive.
My dad is in he’s 60s but he’s been really healthy his entire life. Rarely gets sick and misses work. He missed about a month of work and he’s barely now looking like his old self.
My mom took care of him the entire time, but she never got tested. my mom is diabetic and generally not very healthy, but she never had any symptoms. She just assumed she had it and quarantined for 2 weeks. Last week she took the antibody test and it came back negative! Like how tf is that even possible? She was around my dad the entire time and wasn’t even that careful because she didn’t think it was Covid until at least a week after he got sick.

Back
Top Bottom