Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
crazy. I think that man handle that situation the best. I would have atleast smacked her upside her head. she spit on me HAHA im trying to stay calm while reading this

No more indoor drinking for bars starting tomorrow in chicago
Today and tomorrow are the last days of decent weather even with the rain
After that we will be in the 40’s
And so it begins all over again....

No more indoor drinking for bars starting tomorrow in chicago
Today and tomorrow are the last days of decent weather even with the rain
After that we will be in the 40’s
And so it begins all over again....
They shouldn't have waited that long but better late than never. They should've kept everything outdoor-only through the summer months too.

With it getting too cold to do anything outside and covid too rampant to allow for indoor activities, I hope the Midwest is ready for 6 months of staying home watching TV.

Yeah my bro went out for dinner last night in downtown chicago(near Michigan Ave)
He said it’s a ghost town
He left during rush hour
Drive normally would take 1+ hour only took like 20 min
It’s sad but a lot of bars and restaurants are gonna go under this winter

Damn I love Christopher Cross. Had no idea he was infected.

his songs are on all my playlists. Went to his concert last year by myself when he came to sf. He’s one of the greats. One of my most vivid memories as a kid was sitting in the car with his music playing over the radio, cruising on the great highway along the pacific coast on the way home.

Pfizer has started enrolling minors in their trial and apparently they’re the first to do so. As a parent, this is great news. While I wouldn’t go so far as to enroll my children, I will definitely vaccinate them if it’s proven safe and effective.

rnkm0wr67qu51.jpg

I’m at the gym seeming dudes hooping and I just can’t. I’d hate for the reason myself or a family member got sick was from basketball with randoms. Idiotic
i feel the same way man, also they been playing for about a month or two and no ones gotten sick. but it just takes one

and most my fam are loose with it too.
someone is having like a big 150 ppl party next month smh

Back
Top Bottom