Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
My bro tested positive, quarantined about 10-11 days and after his negative test he was out and about with us (the fam) right away.

My best friend was tested positive - was admitted to the hospital. Quarantine for days - took a test. Tested negative with the PCR test.

And waited another 7 days and tested positive. He took an Antigen test.

Waited 3 more days and went to take a PCR. Tested negative.

The hospital and his job told him he has to test double negative before coming back.

He realized those antigen rapid tests are worth ****. :lol: He’s the one the whole family got it due to a super spreader birthday party - his wife, kids, mother,sister’s husband and nephew, one aunt and uncle, brother’s wife and 2 cousins.

This is another reason why there’s a surge happening.
Doctors are not being clear about when someone is fully recovered and can go back to interacting with the General public.
Two people I know who tested positive early last week Were told to get tested again today. Not even 2 weeks after testing positive.
They weren’t informed About testing negative twice or if the virus was still transmissible at that point.

My best friend was tested positive - was admitted to the hospital. Quarantine for days - took a test. Tested negative with the PCR test

And waited another 7 days and tested positive. He took an Antigen test.

Waited 3 more days and went to take a PCR. Tested negative

The hospital and his job told him he has to test double negative before coming back.

He realized those antigen rapid tests are worth ****. :lol: He’s the one the whole family got it due to a super spreader birthday party - his wife, kids, mother,sister’s husband and nephew, one aunt and uncle, brother’s wife and 2 cousins.
Was he symptomatic at all during that time?

Was he symptomatic at all during that time?

Yes, that’s why he was admitted to the hospital. Only his mother, aunt and himself were admitted to the hospital due to their harsh symptoms.

I have a aunt who died from it. Two cousins got it. One cousin had minor symptoms and one cousin who was in the hospital for a month (it took her almost another 3 weeks to recover after her release).

How long should some who was sick with symptoms wait after testing negative to stop quarantine?

The key is the symptoms resolving - most guidance is 7 days and as long as you don't have a fever at that point then you're not going to spread anything. The other symptoms of a cough, or change of smell or taste can last longer but that's okay.

Yes, that’s why he was admitted to the hospital. Only his mother, aunt and himself were admitted to the hospital due to their harsh symptoms.

I have a aunt who died from it. Two cousins got it. One cousin had minor symptoms and one cousin who was in the hospital for a month (it took her almost another 3 weeks to recover after her release).

Wow that’s terrible all your family got sick
i hope their all ok
if there all home now do any of them have any “long hauler” symptoms ?

Wow that’s terrible all your family got sick
i hope their all ok
if there all home now do any of them have any “long hauler” symptoms ?

The only person is my cousin who was admitted for a month. She claims still have a hard time breathing at time going up stairs or long walks.

But she’s a smoker. :lol: (Told her that it’s them cancer sticks)

This is the reason why I take this virus seriously because we don't know how our body would react to it. It's either no symptoms, mild, or worst which lead to hospital stay. If this is like flu where you only get sick for few days with no long hauler effect, then I wouldn't be so paranoid.

This is my rule of thumbs: as long as we wear mask and/or not interact with other people in close proximity for more than 5 minutes, and keep washing your hands, the risk is pretty low IMO.

This is another reason why there’s a surge happening.
Doctors are not being clear about when someone is fully recovered and can go back to interacting with the General public.
Two people I know who tested positive early last week Were told to get tested again today. Not even 2 weeks after testing positive.
They weren’t informed About testing negative twice or if the virus was still transmissible at that point.

True cause when I asked my bro how long til he goes back to work (works admin at the hospital, where he got it) etc he just said the docs told him 3 days without symptoms and hes good. Im like what you aint even gonna test again? He went anyways to test.

There’s two line of thoughts in my head. One set of Karen’s are selfish and want their favorite bar, salon, and restaurants open to accommodate them for their own selfish needs. The other set of people truly need to work. They need money. They can’t lockdown unless somehow bills are put on hold or the government pays us. There’s resistance on both sides and they shouldn’t be lumped together.
All very true. Only real solution is to close with government assistance to fill the holes.

Welp Governor just announced that Portland locked down from Nov 18 to Dec 2. Seen this one coming from a mile away. Folks were getting too sweet with it.

blastercombo blastercombo welp, my gym just told me that next Wednesday they’ll be closing for 2 weeks. After govs orders
13B47736-87E3-43F4-B40D-FEC195604D38.jpeg

086A08B3-6C29-4DAD-BB0B-06FBFF6A1247.gif

Trump is trying to take credit for the pfizer vaccine

Raise your hand if you saw that coming

(pfizer vaccine was not part of operation warp speed)
Even after they said multiple times it’s not and for sure will say that again to make sure people know they’re credible

gym closing is a major blow to my mental health, but I’ve learned a lot from the last lockdown and I’m ready this time.

Exactly. Sacrifice a sole now for the future. It’s
NYC should consider going back to stay-at-home for the next month.

bruh I been saying this for the longest. The folks here act like it’s all gone. No! It’s not. I don’t see the urge to party and be in large groups. But damn, these folks here have to be seen eating a plate of food in public.

There’s two line of thoughts in my head. One set of Karen’s are selfish and want their favorite bar, salon, and restaurants open to accommodate them for their own selfish needs. The other set of people truly need to work. They need money. They can’t lockdown unless somehow bills are put on hold or the government pays us. There’s resistance on both sides and they shouldn’t be lumped together.

This is why Mitch McConnell needs to get out the way. It’s gonna be anarchy in these streets in some areas if we have to lock down.

Back
Top Bottom