Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Michigan pretty much on a 3 week mini lockdown

prob gonna be worse from here either way

just got back from the grocery store, big sign at the door saying mask are mandated.
sure enough not in there 2 min before i see shorty walking up the isles with no mask.
i steer clear, the employees start following her.
we end up at the registers at the same time she being extra with it on her phone snapping and **** while waiting for assistance at the self check out.. lady walk up to her and ask her to leave.. she starts wilding.

people really on some nut **** with this rona stuff.

no ones trying to strip us of our civil liberties, were trying to overcome this **** and get back to regular life.
they wonder why we getting lockdown again, cause crazies like this.

we never going back to pre-rona times. :frown:

Was at a local sporting good store (sport chek). This undertaker looking guy without a mask started to act all american at the staff when the staff told him to wear a mask.

Not sure what's worst at times, this america attitude or america virus. Sheesh.

this is a good thread. it puts things in perspective, just how selfish and misguided we are. we're ****ty people.

his first tweet is saying that, based on the number of cases today, we could get 3k deaths per day by Christmas. that's right, 3000 Americans may die on Christmas day from covid.

As long as people have the option to do things like dine in, go to clubs, meet up in groups and play ball they will do it.
This is what drives me to the point of hopelessness. The word “Essential” was a joke from jump. If things are really bad, this Virus is really that bad, none of these places should be open, period.
We are Asking folks to wear a mask in Public places such as shopping malls and Restaurants, but allowing them to take it off at any point they deem necessary, as long as they put it back on(but not really monitoring whether they put it back on.) These places and situations are unmanageable, and it’s a chore to monitor, a chore nobody wants. Basically, unless there is a complete lockdown, you can’t monitor this. We’re fooling ourselves if we think we can. We are fooling ourselves thinking that masking up is making a dent, it’s just peace of mind to see masks worn, in my opinion. I watched a coworker take a #2 and walk out of the restroom without washing his hands. The mask on his face(that he wears religiously) gives me no comfort, it’s only a facade.

This is what drives me to the point of hopelessness. The word “Essential” was a joke from jump. If things are really bad, this Virus is really that bad, none of these places should be open, period.
We are Asking folks to wear a mask in Public places such as shopping malls and Restaurants, but allowing them to take it off at any point they deem necessary, as long as they put it back on(but not really monitoring whether they put it back on.) These places and situations are unmanageable, and it’s a chore to monitor, a chore nobody wants. Basically, unless there is a complete lockdown, you can’t monitor this. We’re fooling ourselves if we think we can. We are fooling ourselves thinking that masking up is making a dent, it’s just peace of mind to see make. I watched a coworker take a #2 and walk out of the restroom without washing his hands. The mask on his face(that he wears religiously) gives me no comfort, it’s only a facade.
This is one reason (along with PPE shortages) why masks weren't initially universally recommended. Masks are good if people wear them properly and also stay home as much as possible. But a lot of people think attaching a mask to their face, even if it's hanging off their neck, makes them invincible and they can walk into a crowded subway and be fine.

This is one reason (along with PPE shortages) why masks weren't initially universally recommended. Masks are good if people wear them properly and also stay home as much as possible. But a lot of people think attaching a mask to their face, even if it's hanging off their neck, makes them invincible and they can walk into a crowded subway and be fine.
Right right.
How many, actually I won’t even ask, I’ll just tell you what I see/experience daily. I work in a 5000sf building that houses 30employees and sees 75-100 customers daily. There are 6 strategically placed boxes of masks at every entrance and we use them religiously. We go through about 100masks daily. I find these masks inside of Cars that have been test driven, on the floors, left on desks, in bathrooms, on top of toilet paper holsters and sometimes on top of the refrigerator or next to the coffee machine. Now, they all end up in the trash, but at what cost? We have 10offices inside this building and at some point every single day, one of those masks is left sitting on a desk for minutes/hours on end. What’s the fing point....

Right right.
How many, actually I won’t even ask, I’ll just tell you what I see/experience daily. I work in a 5000sf building that houses 30employees and sees 75-100 customers daily. There are 6 strategically placed boxes of masks at every entrance and we use them religiously. We go through about 100masks daily. I find these masks inside of Cars that have been test driven, on the floors, left on desks, in bathrooms, on top of toilet paper holsters and sometimes on top of the refrigerator or next to the coffee machine. Now, they all end up in the trash, but at what cost? We have 10offices inside this building and at some point every single day, one of those masks is left sitting on a desk for minutes/hours on end. What’s the fing point....
That sucks. With such high traffic, even a small number of non-adherent customers is putting everybody at risk.

For me, I've been lucky -- in my neighborhood and where I work, everybody wears a mask properly. But people are fairly invested in staying safe and keeping others safe. I don't know how to instill that attitude in the general public though.

this is a good thread. it puts things in perspective, just how selfish and misguided we are. we're ****ty people.

his first tweet is saying that, based on the number of cases today, we could get 3k deaths per day by Christmas. that's right, 3000 Americans may die on Christmas day from covid.

We were pissed off as a nation when we lost 3,000 people on 9/11. Somehow now loss of life is ok? People busy complaining about wearing a mask instead of taking it seriously. :smh:

kjmb35p1yfz51.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom