Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don’t understand how a country can have 1000+ deaths a day and this not scare people and how we seem to just be living with it. The worst part is that they’re saying this is supposed to go all the way into the 4th quarter of next year
Same country that saw a school full of children get shot up and was like 🤷🏿‍♂️

Individualism and the rot of conspiracy talk. Ppl aren't worried until it directly hits them in the mouth too

Yikes. This is ten times worse than the lockdowns the first time around. The panic buying will be something else
They're closing any business that has 4 cases within 14 days FOR 14 days. This now includes essential places. Every Walmart is about to be closed in my state. So much food will rot away. And places that can open will have 3-4 hour long lines, as the closed places have food rotting away. Is this when looting becomes acceptable?

Meanwhile, supervisors in my county say they won’t enforce stricter rules that are coming next week from the state of CA as a result of surging infection rates... what could possibly go wrong?!

Like most of you guys I still don’t get why people are not taking this seriously. I went to pick up dinner from a tex mex place last night and indoor dining was packed. What angered me more was the amount of young children out that attend daycares and schools. People just key keying it up. Smh

But this is why there needs to be a lockdown again. This restaurant was in clear violation of MD governors orders.

Meanwhile, supervisors in my county say they won’t enforce stricter rules that are coming next week from the state of CA as a result of surging infection rates... what could possibly go wrong?!
Crazy. Is that area doing 100% capacity ? And aren't gyms masked events? That Stanford note doesn't quite follow what's happening now. The point they're/you're making is that officials arent follow protocol, right ?

My state got state police and even game wardens and health inspectors and fire Marshalls to be able to be the eyes and ears. And we're still surging.

I meant the one above that. 10-14 days?

——
So if you don’t/can’t isolate from them, then at least 10 days of them being contagious plus 14 more of you not knowing if you have it. (14 days after your last contact with someone who was contagious)

——

Essentially it’s saying if you’re in contact with someone who has Covid you would have to wait until they were no longer contagious until your 14 day window starts for your quarantine.

pxbsgvscmbz51.jpg

When people first started resisting even the basic safety protocols it felt like they were this small extremist minority. Now it feels like the opposite and I’m in the small minority. I’m going to have a hard time separating the people I knew pre pandemic vs these same people I saw blatantly disregarding any shred of basic human decency once the pandemic is over.

Crazy. Is that area doing 100% capacity ? And aren't gyms masked events? That Stanford note doesn't quite follow what's happening now. The point they're/you're making is that officials arent follow protocol, right ?

My state got state police and even game wardens and health inspectors and fire Marshalls to be able to be the eyes and ears. And we're still surging.
My point is that even though cases are surging in my county, and most of CA, the tiered plans that the state health officials have in place to limit indoor dining, shopping, gyms, churches, etc where rates are rising will not be enforced locally. State health officials are expected to limit some activities starting next week, but county supervisors will leave it up to businesses to decide whether they want to follow the guidelines rather than doing inspections, issuing fines for noncompliance and shutting down repeat offenders.

Smh... just found out my father in law has been hospitalized with COVID. This **** ain’t no joke Fam f them small business. The government should be taken care of us.

we tax cut the f outta everything. Yet when it’s the peoples turn they do the same old trick. Sit on their hands and make us fight our selves.

Shut it all down eu, cad, and other countries did it yet we got bootlickers making excuses for a government not to use our tax dollars for us.

f outta here respectfully

My point is that even though cases are surging in my county, and most of CA, the tiered plans that the state health officials have in place to limit indoor dining, shopping, gyms, churches, etc where rates are rising will not be enforced locally. State health officials are expected to limit some activities starting next week, but county supervisors will leave it up to businesses to decide whether they want to follow the guidelines rather than doing inspections, issuing fines for noncompliance and shutting down repeat offenders.

Yah know what fine them.

yah know what local governments have no problems doing. Sending cops to low income areas to give stupid driving fines to people who can afford it.

I’m sure those same cops can do it to business owners that probably have the money or start taking away licenses. Stop acting like capitalism is above decency when it’s inconvenience a political agenda.

not spazzing on you fam just how I feel overall.

I get it. But it's literally improbable to stay home for one full year with zero human contact.

I'm sure every single person in this thread has met up with family or a friend at one point throughout the past 8 months.

My mom recently retired as a nurse. Thank goodness for that cause I was worried whenever she went to work. A good amount of her friends and colleagues got covid, her best friend was on a vent and had kidney failure for a bit afterwards. Luckily she didnt get it. One of my friends pops was a nurse and died from it. Its go out and have fun til it hits someone close.

I get it. But it's literally improbable to stay home for one full year with zero human contact.

I'm sure every single person in this thread has met up with family or a friend at one point throughout the past 8 months.

I meant that more like the people going to play pickup ball, or indoor social gatherings of MANY people. My friend went down to Miami and shes in an indoor club. Cmon now.

I get it, you can chill with a small group of close friends and get infected and that one person who goes to a strip club in Jersey every weekend for the past month could avoid it. So its better to really keep your circle tight but again, you never know man.

the death rate was half of what it was earlier in the year but that just means we're ok with 5 times as many people getting infected.

we really are not equipped as a society and with our politics and current leadership to handle this. as has been said many times, Donald Trump is literally THE WORST human alive to be president during this pandemic. but we're also just a generally ****ty, selfish society, and we take pride in being dumb as rocks contractions.

the most depressing thing is we're still having to explain away the same misconceptions from back in March.
Literally the perfect storm to hit the U.S.
It’s exploiting everything that’s wrong. A political system where local, state and federal gov’ts do their own thing and selfish people who don’t care about anything unless it happens to them.

Yikes. This is ten times worse than the lockdowns the first time around. The panic buying will be something else
They're closing any business that has 4 cases within 14 days FOR 14 days. This now includes essential places. Every Walmart is about to be closed in my state. So much food will rot away. And places that can open will have 3-4 hour long lines, as the closed places have food rotting away. Is this when looting becomes acceptable?
Where do you live

This is what it comes down to. My friend's neighbor was ~70 years old and she literally stayed home every day. Still got covid and passed. Word is someone in the building had it and it was contracted in the elevator when she went downstairs to check the mailbox in the building lobby.

Hence, sanitize or wash your hands as soon as you get back home.

Back
Top Bottom