Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
John Lauritinitis, I can't be sure cuz I haven't read about astrazeneca oxford vaccine all that much but I suspect if egg allergies apply to you, then you could be allergic to astrazeneca oxford vaccine.

As for moderna and pfizer, no one is sure but ppl are suspecting the component of those vaccines that ppl might be allergic to is polyethylene glycol

I checked my daughter’s Miralax and it looks like she should be good to go for mRNA!

26tiq41u0x761.jpg
This is not really true though

I have heard there are dudes that live in Northern Manhattan with a family member, in rent-stabilized apartments, and pay so little that $600 would last them years.

They save so much in rent that they can afford things like acquiring a sneaker collection that is of equal value to a German-made luxury high-performance vehicle.

Last edited:
Man just learned my cousin has covid.

He's young but he's already overweight with blood pressure problems.

It's been a week since his positive test result so he should be OK, maybe. If covid gets bad, it can happen around the 8-10 day mark so we'll see

This is not really true though

I have heard there are dudes that live in Northern Manhattan with a family member, in rent-stabilized apartments, and pay so little that $600 would last them years.

They save so much in rent that they can afford things like acquiring a sneaker collection that is of equal value to a German-made luxury high-performance vehicle.

Pfizer is only 2 doses. From what a scientist buddy of mine told me, Moderna is probably going to end up being 4-6?

Nah I think he’s talking about the Pfizer vaccine being shipped wholesale with an inadvertent extra (6th) dose per unit.

I don’t remember exactly, but I haven’t heard anything since then. I’m guessing the extra dose is cool. :lol:

anyone start a new job during or returned to the office yet?
was speaking to an employer and they'd like the candidate to work from the office especially with training.
i'm kinda wary. probably would ask to wfh or push back start date.

was speaking to an employer and they'd like the candidate to work from the office especially with training.

I've been working on site frequently since the beginning of the pandemic. I share an office space with one or two people, but everyone is masked up and I guess it helps we are also in a hospital setting.

We have these plexiglass dividers in our office, but not too sure how helpful they are and they also just recently put them up like 3 weeks ago :lol:

Situation in Colombia is grim. But people is still trying to go on with their lives.

They ban alcohol sales from the 30th to the 2nd.

So right now there’s massive hoards of people stacking for NYE.

You gotta wonder did they really not thought about that possibility ?

Mayhem !!!

No plan for vaccines or anything at all either. I was hoping to bring my Dad from NJ on the third week of January. But it seems the country will be up in flames 😅😅😅

My fear? The hospital only got the exact amount of vaccines as ppl that said yes on the survey. Nothing more.

So I'm just worried that they'll give it to someone who forgot to fill out the survey somehow and I'm out a vaccine :/

I’ve been working an office job throughout. I have my own private office, which helps, but we all share restrooms and a break room with fridge, microwave, toaster oven, sink, so there is definitely exposure. I wear kf94 or KN95 mask at all times except briefly when eating/drinking and try to wear my blue light glasses as much as possible for eye protection. Please don’t wear a basic mask if you can help it. Let me know if you need advice on quality masks that will actually protect you because nobody should be wearing cloth or basic procedure masks if they have a choice, IMO.

Situation in Colombia is grim. But people is still trying to go on with their lives.

They ban alcohol sales from the 30th to the 2nd.

So right now there’s massive hoards of people stacking for NYE.

You gotta wonder did they really not thought about that possibility ?

Mayhem !!!

No plan for vaccines or anything at all either. I was hoping to bring my Dad from NJ on the third week of January. But it seems the country will be up in flames 😅😅😅

Which city are you located in?

I’m Over the whole SoCal covid pandemic. Things won’t be normal for AWHILE

they need a better solution. Keeping things closed isn’t going to change behavior now. SoCal has been closed for months now and it has made zero difference

I've been working in office since the March. Luckily, I have an office separate from my team and have communicated mainly through IM, email, or video.

Back
Top Bottom