Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
So I noticed I lost my taste and smell Thursday night

I have some congestion no feve no cough no sore throat. Obviously I know I got it since I have no taste and smell
Question is do I still have to get tested? I’m obviously staying home and trying avoid ppl and wearing a mask and I know everyone is different but how long till I get my taste and smell back?

I tend to lose my sense of smell and taste if im mildy sick, lasted a whole week once. So for me, it isnt a conclusion id jump to immediately but if still get tested to confirm. Just go, wont take long.

Laughing in their face. :lol:

I know only one dude who has been radicalized by Facebook and I clown tf out of him. He gets butt hurt and changes the subject.

he Went from trump train to “both sides” and has a new found love of tulsi gabberd.

Laughing in their face. :lol:

I know only one dude who has been radicalized by Facebook and I clown tf out of him. He gets butt hurt and changes the subject.

he Went from trump train to “both sides” and has a new found love of tulsi gabberd.

bro facebook and youtube have dudes bugging out here

and then you ask straight forward questions and they've got nothing

the whole bill gates is some kind of super villain confuses the **** out of me

They think everyone is a villain man. :lol:

dude is odd. I just think he spends too much time online and he’s too old to decipher the bull****.

like he’s not anti mask or calling corona a hoax but some of his theories are so trash. :lol:

Need more background. Are you in the medical field? Are you talking about vaccinating citizens, medical professionals, nursing home residents, etc?
i work in a long-term residential substance abuse/ behavioral health center. we basically work with the people nobody else wants to work with. we've had a few new clients test positive for covid but our intake/quarantine procedures have been good and we haven't had any cases of transmission on-site yet *knocks on wood* a few of my co-workers have their youtube degrees so i'm guessing they won't be signing up. i can only register 20 so i'd rather the slots go to people who really want/need it.

What happens if people with vaccine priority skip it?

like I work alone, I’m not a student not really at risk compared to a lot of people.

I'm at the bottom of the list, does it bump me up?

I wonder how they notify me, my job does vaccinations where they round us up and they come to the shop and blast us with flu shots. :lol:

I bet they’ll do that or something.

26tiq41u0x761.jpg

Are there any official guidelines out for people who have severe allergies that want to get vaccinated?
Is it just the Pfizer vaccine with this issue or are the Moderna and Astra Zeneca vaccines ok?

i work in a long-term residential substance abuse/ behavioral health center. we basically work with the people nobody else wants to work with. we've had a few new clients test positive for covid but our intake/quarantine procedures have been good and we haven't had any cases of transmission on-site yet *knocks on wood* a few of my co-workers have their youtube degrees so i'm guessing they won't be signing up. i can only register 20 so i'd rather the slots go to people who really want/need it.
Let me get one of those slots papi
What happens if people with vaccine priority skip it?

like I work alone, I’m not a student not really at risk compared to a lot of people.

I'm at the bottom of the list, does it bump me up?
Good question. How will we know it’s the average joe’s turn? We know it will be after everyone who is essential gets vaccinated but then what? They just announce there’s 50 million vaccines for everyone call your doctor ASAP to get one?
This would be worse than sneaker releases. CDC Is going to Have to develop SNKRS type app

Heard a Danish doctor on tv say, don't you worry, we're bringing plenty of adrenaline and if need be, we'll give you a shot.

C'mon man, that's not how to assure the fickle and frightened!

UCLA sent out an email basically saying they have no ****ing clue when we'll be able to get it, but that they'll keep us in the loop or whatever.

So the vaccine has a short shelf life!? How short? Are we producing quick enough?

Attachments

• uclavaccineemail.jpg
    uclavaccineemail.jpg
    656.8 KB · Views: 631
The hospital that I work for just sent out an email saying they have few last-minutes cancellation for those who suppose to get vaccinated today. They were asking if anybody would like to get vaccinated today and were adviced to do it quickly. Otherwise, those doses would be wasted. I'm confused. So they cannot put them back to the freezer? My hospital has about 6 hours time slot per day. So once the vaccine is taken out off freezer, they only last for about 6 hours and cannot be put back?

The hospital that I work for just sent out an email saying they have few last-minutes cancellation for those who suppose to get vaccinated today. They were asking if anybody would like to get vaccinated today and were adviced to do it quickly. Otherwise, those doses would be wasted. I'm confused. So they cannot put them back to the freezer? My hospital has about 6 hours time slot per day. So once the vaccine is taken out off freezer, they only last for about 6 hours and cannot be put back?

Sounds about right. The doses go to waste because of the short shelf life.

I hope they used them! I need to get on that cancellation list...

John Lauritinitis, I can't be sure cuz I haven't read about astrazeneca oxford vaccine all that much but I suspect if egg allergies apply to you, then you could be allergic to astrazeneca oxford vaccine.

As for moderna and pfizer, no one is sure but ppl are suspecting the component of those vaccines that ppl might be allergic to is polyethylene glycol

Back
Top Bottom