Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Memorial Stadium in Lincoln, NE.
Smfh, all this to see Garth Brooks.
479316E2-09A3-4104-BD2F-31760E8517EF.jpeg

A child at my friend’s kids preschool tested positive for Covid. Cases for kids are on the rise and it’s gonna get scary. Also found out one of my friends who is a anti-vaxxer and doesn’t believe in masks for their kids…does NOT want to send their kids to preschool due to Covid. Ummmm what?!?! It’s laughable.

2 more weeks until my son goes to school but they are requiring a negative Covid test result 4 days before the actual start of school. Masks are still being worn and social distancing are still being practiced. Pick up/drop off only and nobody allowed on campus unless you are a student or staff. Still nervous about him starting but i gotta trust that all the hard work we accomplished last year continues into this school year.

I’m a Icu nurse in Florida at work right now. My whole unit is COVID young unvaccinated I’m on my 5th shift straight and I’ve been to the morgue average twice a night! I just lost one more 39 unvaccinated trumper who’s family stated they suing US cause we ain’t save his unvaccinated life when we literally did EVERYTHING HIS LUNGS BASICALLY EXPLODED. But hey COVID ain’t real masks ain’t needed and this a political scam. People are nuts and they are gonna die for their stupidity. End rant strap up them masks and vaccinations fellas.

A child at my friend’s kids preschool tested positive for Covid. Cases for kids are on the rise and it’s gonna get scary. Also found out one of my friends who is a anti-vaxxer and doesn’t believe in masks for their kids…does NOT want to send their kids to preschool due to Covid. Ummmm what?!?! It’s laughable.

2 more weeks until my son goes to school but they are requiring a negative Covid test result 4 days before the actual start of school. Masks are still being worn and social distancing are still being practiced. Pick up/drop off only and nobody allowed on campus unless you are a student or staff. Still nervous about him starting but i gotta trust that all the hard work we accomplished last year continues into this school year.
How old is your son?

Also, a lot of school districts are claiming "Social DIstancing Will Take Place" but how is that even possible if schools are opening back up 100%?

Back
Top Bottom