Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
If this is a reference to me, I called your company a multi-million dollar company because even if you were paying minimum wage, to support 300 full-time workers your revenue would have to be over 4 million dollars just for wages. I did that because it was the best way to establish a floor without me know the salaries of your workers, full vs part-time mix, and benefits packages. Plus this is completely dismissing another operational cost.

And I said that because you said this...

If you think I am wrong to say that because you believe the company's market value is below 2 million, then fine. If you want to say I don't know what kind of liabilities your company has, that's fair.

But it was not based on a pure assumption about your life. or companies with over 100 employees generally. I said that based off what you said, and commonly known information.
You would have been better off saying NOTHING, but that's not your style. I get it.

anigif_original-25084-1444772131-8.gif

I have mixed feelings about this as it relates to employers in non healthcare and settings and especially those businesses who don't serve the general public. It's one thing to ask your employees to comply and it's another to actually lay off the same people you desperately need to operate your business. Good in theory, not always feasible.

Where did you see they would need to be laid off? The tweet you referenced and I believe the mandate was vaccines for all or they need to be tested weekly. If someone comes in and gets any number of your employees sick and missing work surely that is a bad thing too.

just got word my wife's estranged mother is in the hospital with pneumonia after contracting covid. She is on a breathing machine and not doing that great. Sucks because my wife feels like she didn't do enough for my kids to have a relationship with her. She was the one that would always cut my wife off for petty stuff though. She isn't handling this very well at all and I feel terrible for her. Crappy situation all around.

My daughter's classmate has missed school
The “I need to do my research/more research”excuse cant fly anymore, its been what, 7 months since the vaccine was available? I think around April-May it become pretty much available to everyone and millions have taken it. What more research do you need? What do these people actually research anyways. Smh.
and the data is updated along with the guidelines. I don’t buy it anymore.

The “I need to do my research/more research”excuse cant fly anymore, its been what, 7 months since the vaccine was available? I think around April-May it become pretty much available to everyone and millions have taken it. What more research do you need? What do these people actually research anyways. Smh.

I think of some of these NFL players who’ve notoriously used the “I need to do more research” line. Like you have access to some of the best medical sources and treatment in the world. But you rather get your information off Facebook and YouTube.

just got word my wife's estranged mother is in the hospital with pneumonia after contracting covid. She is on a breathing machine and not doing that great. Sucks because my wife feels like she didn't do enough for my kids to have a relationship with her. She was the one that would always cut my wife off for petty stuff though. She isn't handling this very well at all and I feel terrible for her. Crappy situation all around.

Is your wife able to visit her? I know that when my mom contracted pneumonia she was on a ventilator for 30 days and only my dad could visit her in the ICU. One thing I'm so proud about is my mom and dad both got vaccinated which was why she was able to survive longer than others even though she didn't get Covid. She was immune compromised due to the cancer so she ultimately died of a second bout of pneumonia.

Not to mention their "research" consists only of reading dark web articles and Facebook conspiracy theories. What I find rich about athletes saying this nonsense is that they will inject anything in their bodies to get back out there but with this they aren't sure. >D

Well NT bruhs, I made the choice for myself that I’m putting my faith into the vaccine fully, my pregnant girlfriend has been wanting to get it for awhile and I was hesitant and afraid of what it might to do the baby, she has an appt today and I told her “if you want to get it today, go ahead, I just ask that you ask for the doctor to say why they are recommending it and why they believe it’s safe, and if you could relay that info to me.”

Wish us luck .

Not to mention their "research" consists only of reading dark web articles and Facebook conspiracy theories. What I find rich about athletes saying this nonsense is that they will inject anything in their bodies to get back out there but with this they aren't sure. >D

I got a friend who has been pushing that anti vax crap and yapping about how we don’t know what’s in it and has just been whining about all the inconveniences in Cali due to covid.

All while this dude drinks like an alcoholic, regularly buys those liquor store/gas station pills to keep your wee wee up (which he has no clue what’s in it), and eats fast food and junk food for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.

But a vaccine is where he draws the line. He’s been getting pissed at me too because I haven’t let him slide on his bizarro logic.

Is your wife able to visit her? I know that when my mom contracted pneumonia she was on a ventilator for 30 days and only my dad could visit her in the ICU. One thing I'm so proud about is my mom and dad both got vaccinated which was why she was able to survive longer than others even though she didn't get Covid. She was immune compromised due to the cancer so she ultimately died of a second bout of pneumonia.

we are working on trying to figure that out now. We haven't been in contact with her for a bout 2 years. My wife's uncle just informed us she hasn't been vaccinated. hopefully my wife can go see her and have some sort of closure. So sorry for your loss my man.

Back
Top Bottom