Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
its safe to get either but if you have a choice I’d stick with #modernagang

It doesn’t really matter and in the UK we’re using them interchangeably. If I had the choice though I’d get the one you didn’t get last time - it feels like it makes sense to have something different.

I wouldn’t turn anything down though - I’ve had 3 Pfizer’s because it was what we were using at the time.

The “highly transmissible” Omicron variant of coronavirus ripping through South Africa is putting disproportionately large numbers of children under 5 years old in hospitals, a top South African government medical adviser said Friday.

The alarming development raises the prospect of a new global battle cycle against the virus, given that the new variant has already spread to dozens of countries. The South African scientists also said the new variant was spreading much quicker than any previous wave of the coronavirus.

In a worrying virtual press conference, government adviser Waasila Jassat, speaking about the worst-affected area of Gauteng province (which includes the city of Johannesburg), said: “It’s clear in Gauteng, the week-on-week increase we’re seeing in cases and admissions is higher than we’ve seen it before. We’ve seen quite a sharp increase [in hospital admissions] across all age groups but particularly in the under 5s.”

Homeboy showed for the shot with this?

E0578C90-DB47-4B35-BCF7-9019DB8B7A40.jpeg

Glad I got my booster last month even though I didn't meet the requirements. Sounds like getting an appointment can be tough now.

Right now with Omicron feels like Dec 2019 with so many folks getting sick and no real confirmation that is what we think it is yet. Luckily everyone around who got hit just got super sick but no hospital needed.

This will only get worse. In the past two months Ive seen a many of my friends quit. Retail pharmacy has to be one of the worst jobs out there right now.

My advice for anyone looking for a booster before the holidays would be to go out of your way even if an appointment is a longer trip etc. I’d also suggest just checking with a local place towards the evening to see if there were any unused doses. Some spots may even be willing to tell you an approximate time they load new appointments into the system, so you’d know when to go online and check. Our appointments fill within minutes usually.

Took my first non at-home test.

I cant believe what I just went through in all honesty. Waiting room no bigger than a 1 car garage with 10 - 12 people in there. Half of them coughing. The dummy coughing the most also has a drink with them and is lowering their mask to drink it. Same dummy is talking to people.

I'm up a wall right now.

If I didnt have covid before, that place wanted to make sure I did contract it.

Took my first non at-home test.

I cant believe what I just went through in all honesty. Waiting room no bigger than a 1 car garage with 10 - 12 people in there. Half of them coughing. The dummy coughing the most also has a drink with them and is lowering their mask to drink it. Same dummy is talking to people.

I'm up a wall right now.

If I didnt have covid before, that place wanted to make sure I did contract it.
Sorry you had to go through that. No drive up testing in your area?
Why is it that the people coughing and sneezing openly seem to have no mask or under nose/chin??

Back
Top Bottom