Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
also obesity is a severely exaggerated risk factor for covid.
me reading that comment rn
0B9C69B4-90E0-428B-A9ED-4DAE14E4373E.gif

People are so quick to go down somebodies throat (pause) because they disagree.

Calm tf down. Nobody said inject bleach and cough in my face bro.
I miss the days we used to cough in each other's faces.

anyway I hope I wasn't out of line. good to see some back and forth and hopefully everybody comes out of it better informed and rusty doesn't lose anymore antibodies.

You’re never out of line for coughing in my face comrade.

I like rustbelt even though he’s frail right now with covid and Wallyhop too.

Everybody in here wants the best for everybody even if they disagree how to do it.

All aggressive and **** in here. Too much testosterone from all the elk again.

You’re never out of line for coughing in my face comrade.

I like rustbelt even though he’s frail right now with covid and Wallyhop too.

Everybody in here wants the best for everybody even if they disagree how to do it.

All aggressive and **** in here. Too much testosterone from all the elk again.
don't worry, comrade. I took the liberty of coughing in Wallyhopp's face and also in Rusty's face. everybody is cool now.

Blake P Blake P

Do you know of any sites that aren't sold out of LG Airwashers?

My supply is running low. I am forever grateful for the lob you threw us all months ago...
I’ve never ordered from this site, but it got Aaron Collins’ stamp of approval as a trusted importer of Korean goods.

Had my first covid symptoms Christmas day. Just a mild dry cough. Sunday had a mild grade fever and coughed just a little more. Had mild lower back aches as well. I was finally able to get tested that Tuesday and it was positive. Rest of my days weren't that bad. Just a mild fever and loss of appetite and was about 80% better by Thursday. One major thing I noticed was if I got really good sleep, id feel better each time I woke up. 1 week after symptoms and I was 100% besides a cough here and there.

If theres a time to get covid, this is it. Symptoms are mild so most should fare well. Im double vaxed btw

Bruh, now we got someone ranting about the cdc causing more child obesity and people not being able to plant vegetables. This thread is funny. Chances are those overweight kids were already overweight before the pandemic anyway.

:lol: @ Focusing any energy to THIS

People should read the article

He is saying his vaccine passport program is meant to frustrate people into getting vaccinated. He wants to make it uncomfortable for them as a motivator to get the shot. He won't jail anyone over it, he can't force them to take it, so the next best thing making them uncomfortable.

And he was proven correct, because when they put the policy in place they saw an uptick in vaccinations, and vax rate is above the Euro average.

Seems like a great focus of energy

I think I got it :lol: :smh:

I went to ATL with my lady for new years to see some of her fam there. We all went to Truist Park to see the NYE fireworks show. Since yesterday, my nose leaky like a faucet and get weird muscle aches when I sneeze. Other than that, nothing else. Gonna have to find one of those test kits cause aint no way I'm waiting in those long *** test lines.

Back
Top Bottom