Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lots of new cases here, but no deaths. I guess that's some good news. Been hearing we should peak towards the end of January.

So I’ve been having some scary chest pains…don’t think I have covid or anything, it’s been going on for a few days, but no covid symptoms.

But it’s also only in my left side which is the side I hold my daughter with when I walk her around, and the same shoulder has been bothering me. Reading a little bit about it, I almost think it’s muscular. Been taking ibuprofen and it seems to help. Trying to switch to the other arm to see how much it helps.

When covid started, I was having similar chest pains in the sameish area, doctor ran EKG and said my heart was perfect, diagnosed it as costochondritis. Prescribed me naproxen and it eventually got better.

It’s definitely scary none the less.
That’s crazy, my wife 💯 similar, costochndritis followed by arm pain on the same side. Been coming/going over a year now.

I wore mine damn near all day. The warning message on it is the best. Talk about motivation

Last edited:
That’s crazy, my wife 💯 similar, costochndritis followed by arm pain on the same side. Been coming/going over a year now.

I feel it when I feed her with that arm too… lol. I really think it’s something to that effect but as I said, definitely scary to feel.

It’s 100 percent worth it, but I did not realize the body sacrifices of having a baby, lol. When she was first born, I’d hold her in some positions that had my back hurting. Learned real quickly lol.

E0AE2E3D-6C6F-4E3E-850A-A09F49FF9C72.jpeg

Do you mind taking the measurement of the height from the top of the nose to the chin? I have semi big face. Anything shorter than 6' won't cover my nose/chin securely, especially when I'm talking.

This is such a ridiculous comparison.

We have online education. It's not better than than in-person education, but it's much better than placing kids in a situation where they can catch a disease with long-term ramifications we barely understand.

Will they ever make it you need to be vaccinated to fly? These dummies still probably will try to get around it smh

We're two years into this with many options to get inoculated. Vaccines should be mandatory at this point. Testing should be cheap, fast, and readily available. There's no excuse for elected officials to shy away from such mandates. That's the path to a return to normal.

Asking the public to voluntarily inconvenience themselves for the greater good has never worked and will never work. Imagine FDR being like "folks, we need to help the British, but your participation in the rationing of goods is optional."

Home rapid test came out negative yesterday but pcr came back positive today. Gonna take another test in a few still have the chills but no fever.

My throat is killing me. Missed work yesterday and today.

Going to get tested today and check for strep throat. I got both vaccines.

I can’t stand throat pain. I’m pretty sure I have Omicron.

That’s what I had. Minor throat soreness and a sinus like infection and minor fatigue. I thankfully didn’t have fog brain like some people report as that’s one of my biggest fears with Covid is that and respiratory issues.

I turned a corner last night and this morning I feel recovered as a whole. I’ll get tested again this weekend hopefully and go back to the real world sometime late next week. Than again I’m a tax accountant working on public companies working 70 hour weeks for the next 3 weeks so who am I kidding. I’ll be stuck at home anyway :lol:

I enabled iOS exposure notifications for SoCal. Yesterday my phone started blowing up over possible exposure, took the survey no symptoms no positive test told me to quarantine 5 days.

Checked the “possible exposure” date on my phone settings: 13 days ago :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom