Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah, me too - still do at work because I’m close to people but apparently 1 in 12 around here are positive so I want to avoid that - partly to avoid long term complications and partly to avoid having to be off work again.

It really frustrates me that the government here have never once gone back a level of protection - they are so keen to be moving on that it’s all about reducing the precautions and even if things get worse again they won’t say eg “yeah, you should be wearing masks again”.

Brother tested positive on Saturday and lost his taste and smell. Both came back but he feels extremely fatigued and out of it. Sounds like he’s going through what I did with og rona but my senses were gone for over a month.

Told him just rest and stay hydrated as much as possible. He works from home and does online classes so he should be good but I know his people get when they become stir crazy

Brother tested positive on Saturday and lost his taste and smell. Both came back but he feels extremely fatigued and out of it. Sounds like he’s going through what I did with og rona but my senses were gone for over a month.

Told him just rest and stay hydrated as much as possible. He works from home and does online classes so he should be good but I know his people get when they become stir crazy
Yup. I know 3 people already that’s gotten it in the past 2 weeks. One of them also briefly lost their sense of taste. Fever and chills too.

It’s byke :smh:

It really frustrates me that the government here have never once gone back a level of protection - they are so keen to be moving on that it’s all about reducing the precautions and even if things get worse again they won’t say eg “yeah, you should be wearing masks again”.
Screenshot_20230827_074707.jpg

I guess you know better than experts though?
Apparently. I've always respected others personal space, my own health and the health of others.

I don't need the gubbamint to tell me to wear a mask. Ill jus stay away from yall 🤣 has been working swimmingly for years now.

damn covid finally got my ***. i’d been hella good about masking up since teaching resumed back to in person 2.5 years ago.

but i got careless on the first day of school last week and stupidly went maskless. went home, thought about it and decided that i’d mask up for the first month of school to hopefully avoid post-summer surge. but it was too late.. within a few days, the symptoms started popping up.

this fever and sore throat are absolutely nooo joke. get vaxxed/boosted and do what you gotta do to protect your physical health. you don’t want this ****.

Sorry to hear that man and hopefully you get well soon.

Fools at my job were giving me hell for having my mask on. Told them my brother had it two Saturdays ago and that I’ve have it about 2 times. Idiots gonna say you can’t get it again after getting it……….I just said I had it multiple times 🤦🏽‍♂️

Everyone please take your precautions and don’t rely on the next person to take theirs.

Hearing a few friends possibly gotten COVID already AND possibly my ol' retired mother may have been exposed from it during a cruise as well (she is not flying back home because of it, which is a good thing for me I guess)........this **** is about to creep back up.

WE NEED THAT NEW UPDATED BOOSTER FAST........BEFORE HOLIDAY SEASON 2023 BECOMES A REPEAT OF HOLIDAY SEASON 2022 (that OG large surge of Omnicron infections and ****)

I hate to say it but I think people gonna move like it’s 2019 holiday season since this year “ended” the pandemic. No restrictions and no mandates for anything, endless trips and gatherings, hella festivals and concerts (that Beyoncé tour :smh: ), jobs moving more into face to face and on site.

Ish is going to hit the fan bad

If it's not the updated XBB.1.5 targeted booster I would wait. The currently circulating variants are offshoots of that strain, so it has a better chance of actually providing meaningful protection than the old bivalent from last year.

I think I've found what they're using and it's the Moderna and Pfizer ones from a few months ago. Got an appointment for Sunday but I think I'll cancel and wait for that to come out.

Finally got covid on August 20th (Sunday). Felt horrible the first 3 days. Still have a minor cough and stuffy nose.

wishing you a speedy recovery bro. how were the symptoms?

i normally don’t take meds or antibiotics when i get sick but i wasn’t messing around with covid. i took paxlovid like two days after the symptoms started and it almost immediately cured the fever

Back
Top Bottom