Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
what a time it has to be for scientist..whoever finds the correct vaccine for this will without a doubt have heaven on earth
lol thats not how science works b. sorry.

the scientist that discovers the correct formula....we'll probably never even know his name. His country will either ghost him or bury him, and take all the credit.

Country gets the love, not the scientist these days.

Fulgent Genetics Announces Launch of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Test to Detect Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)

m3umsrfuo7n41.jpg

theres a millenial joke about preferring it this way in there somewhere. Sim World.

lol thats not how science works b. sorry.

the scientist that discovers the correct formula....we'll probably never even know his name. His country will either ghost him or bury him, and take all the credit.

Country gets the love, not the scientist these days.

Or...that Scientist flys here to America, begins his Biotech Startup and becomes a Billionaire by selling his Co to Pfizer :lol:

breaks my heart to hear about all of the kids who get meals at school, sometimes their only meals of the day. I had no clue that was actually quite common. That **** aint even healthy but you gotta eat.

I was trying to explain to someone over the weekend that it's not as simple as being angry at DeBlasio for waiting to cancel school.

A lot of kids and parents rely on school. That's essentially day care for parents who work. If the parent is working, what happens to the kids?

A lot of us forget how many unfortunate people there are in this country and live in our own bubble.

I know teachers who are kicking themselves in the *** because the alternative to staying home is the most ridiculous back up plan which is teaching kids through a webcam, for the younger middle school kids, I can’t even begin to wrap my head around how thats even possible...lol

they were pissed at DeBlasio for not closing the schools, but legit this alternative wasn’t really thought out...what a nightmare, I would say the better move would have been to cancelschool and make up the time through the summer...

I know teachers who are kicking themselves in the *** because the alternative to staying home is the most ridiculous back up plan which is teaching kids through a webcam, for the younger middle school kids, I can’t even begin to wrap my head around how thats even possible...lol

they were pissed at DeBlasio for not closing the schools, but legit this alternative wasn’t really thought out...what a nightmare, I would say the better move would have been to cancelschool and make up the time through the summer...

My daughter’s first day of virtual school

Private school not even trying hear nothing about summer school.

Fulton County Public school will have to makeup for closing the school. In fact most school, have to. If they’re not recording the student lesson time, it won’t be counted and will be needed before moving forward in grades.

B20BD9F8-9F89-4AB5-B321-08B2211850C1.jpeg

Avivagen Accelerates Plans for Commercial Launch of its OxC-Beta™ Technology for Human Use in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic

My daughter’s first day of virtual school

Private school not even trying hear nothing about summer school.

Fulton County Public school will have to makeup for closing the school. In fact most school, have to. If they’re not recording the student lesson time, it won’t be counted and will be needed before moving forward in grades.

B20BD9F8-9F89-4AB5-B321-08B2211850C1.jpeg

This mass of online learning for younger kids will be interesting to watch. I agree it’s a bit of a logistical nightmare (even without thinking about students who don’t have the proper
Resources at home to participate).

Summer school seems ideal but I’m sure it would throw off a lot of plans for people who expected to have that time off.

It’s a bit of a damned if you do damned if you don’t situation. Kids already come back from the regular summer break rusty as hell. Can’t imagine a kid coming back to school in august after being away since March. It’s almost enough to consider just repeating the entire grade smh.

Testkit delivered out here.
Welp! Any RNs or other RTs on here, please pass this info along to your ordering physicians if they for some reason don’t know yet, we tend to trust anyone with The MD title and we shouldn’t, they also can be pretty misinformed....make sure that they DONOT use any type of aerosol therapy, like Nebs and high flow O2 with an open humidity system and also bipap therapy on patients that are either confirmed or being ruled out, we are dealing with drilling this to our physicians, as these are the go-to treatments for most doctors that come accross patients with any signs of respiratory distress....humidity only increases the potential of transmission of any virus....use MDIs for bronchodilators if the patients are having shortness of breath and low humidity o2 delivery systems, I guess this goes for people at home that love to use humidifiers, turn those off for now.
That's gamechanger right there...
Superbug type of shiii
Omg

My current situation, waiting in my car till 930am so I can finally go rest after working all night...this **** is BOGUS.
I applied to be a senior registrar in the ED at my hospital and would have been on the frontline like yourself had they not thrown shade and promoted from within the dept.

Stay safe man. Hope y'all got enough PPE.

1st death is Texas.

Matagorda County man in late 90s with symptoms consistent with COVID-19 died Sunday; confirmed positive Monday
The man, who was in his 90s, died on Sunday.

Author: Cory McCord (KHOU)
Published: 10:29 PM CDT March 16, 2020
Updated: 8:15 AM CDT March 17, 2020

MATAGORDA COUNTY, Texas — A Matagorda County COVID-19 patient died Sunday, becoming the first coronavirus-related death in Texas.
According to Matagorda County health officials, the man was in his 90s.
Officials said the man died at Matagorda Regional Medical Center and was experiencing "symptoms consistent with COVID-19."
Texas Department of State Health Services said is investigating the source of the infection and determining who the patient came into contact with while he was sick so any close contacts can be isolated, monitored for symptoms and tested, as needed.

Back
Top Bottom