Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
h9megtf722n41.jpg

SINGAPORE REPORTS 23 CASES OF CORONAVIRUS, IN HIGHEST DAILY INCREASE, TAKING TALLY TO 266 - HEALTH MINISTRY

THIS.

The whole now no more than 10 people should be gathered at once thing is the most ridiculous, implausible thing I’ve ever heard. If that’s the case then EVERYTHING needs to be shut down, not just sporting events, concerts, parties, etc. People at a lot of offices aren’t much further away in their cubicles than at sporting events or concerts. Then at lunch the cafeteria would obviously have to be shut down and everybody would have to eat in separate places throughout the building.
all of this.

Mine isn’t either. A lot of the office personnel has been permitted to work from home but my role kind of has to be in the office so that’s where I’m at. However, In the next few days government officials will essentially be ruling if we can stay open or need to shut down in which case....RIP.
this but my role doesn't have to be in office and we should all have laptops however for whatever reason I didn't get one...so here I am. i'm pretty angry right now. most of my team is out and i'm here surrounded by 10 or more ppl.
no news as to whether or not we will get them/when we'll get them.
I guess my life and others here aren't as valuable to this company.

you literally have ppl without kids but that have laptops and I have a two year old and am here.

like I said in another thread, these companies don't give a **** about us and will make us feel like we have to do stupid stuff like this. I will def get the ball rolling on working for myself this year.

Today my job showed just how unorganized this situation is. They had everybody rush to this particular building soon as they came in so we all could be tested. Mind you, I work for the Department of Corrections so that's a lot of people in one place at one time trying to get tested. There was a line outside the building because there was so many people (mind you the news has been telling us to limit the amount of people in a small area) Once we got inside all they did was check our temperature & have us fill out a sheet about having any symptoms or traveling to China.... I can say that everybody is confused as to how that's going to help check for the virus.

my hospital is asking people to earn overtime standing at the entrances to screen people walking in
**** no

they need to make all the non-patient care people do this. we already in this **** im not risking myself anymore

Welp! Any RNs or other RTs on here, please pass this info along to your ordering physicians if they for some reason don’t know yet, we tend to trust anyone with The MD title and we shouldn’t, they also can be pretty misinformed....make sure that they DONOT use any type of aerosol therapy, like Nebs and high flow O2 with an open humidity system and also bipap therapy on patients that are either confirmed or being ruled out, we are dealing with drilling this to our physicians, as these are the go-to treatments for most doctors that come accross patients with any signs of respiratory distress....humidity only increases the potential of transmission of any virus....use MDIs for bronchodilators if the patients are having shortness of breath and low humidity o2 delivery systems, I guess this goes for people at home that love to use humidifiers, turn those off for now.
So let’s say a person has asthma and they get covid-19, is it not good to use the nebulizer and to just have them use their emergency inhaler? Ive noticed what a big difference it is though to use the nebulizer compared to my spray but if it spreads more then I’ll just use my inhaler at home ? Damn this **** is crazy :smh:

837 new viruses in Japan (excluding cruise ships)

Olympics are a wrap. Japans numbers are definitely wildly suppressed. I just don't understand why they just didnt take SK's lead and just bombarded EVERYONE with testing.

On a random semi related note, i think this is the end for alot of the independent arcades in Japan. They've already been hurting for a while now. Hope I get to go to Mikado and HEY at least one more time before it all ends...

AD5DD063-E3F6-467E-B5BD-7BACA0B3FA36.JPG

lol thats not how science works b. sorry.

the scientist that discovers the correct formula....we'll probably never even know his name. His country will either ghost him or bury him, and take all the credit.

Country gets the love, not the scientist these days.

Will this be the same case for the scientist that can bring back and restore hairlines of all ages? :lol:

How do isolated perps contract that ish?
Something don't add up.
And I can say 90% easily of em in facemasks here are Asian. What's the deal?
We all catching it!!!

Last edited:
all of this.

this but my role doesn't have to be in office and we should all have laptops however for whatever reason I didn't get one...so here I am. i'm pretty angry right now. most of my team is out and i'm here surrounded by 10 or more ppl.
no news as to whether or not we will get them/when we'll get them.
I guess my life and others here aren't as valuable to this company.

you literally have ppl without kids but that have laptops and I have a two year old and am here.

like I said in another thread, these companies don't give a **** about us and will make us feel like we have to do stupid stuff like this. I will def get the ball rolling on working for myself this year.
I mean just take the desktop home.

So let’s say a person has asthma and they get covid-19, is it not good to use the nebulizer and to just have them use their emergency inhaler? Ive noticed what a big difference it is though to use the nebulizer compared to my spray but if it spreads more then I’ll just use my inhaler at home ? Damn this **** is crazy :smh:

If you live alone and don’t have a legit reason to feel as though you can transmit C19 you can use your Neb, but since we simply don’t know if we are currently carrying it, it might be safer to opt for the Dry inhalers, i understand a Neb tends to be more effective because it burns for over 15 minutes and gives you more of a feeling that your Med is more effective, but MDIs will relieve Bronchospasms as well....we are still administering Nebs at work, but anyone we suspect of C19 we encouraging MDs to limit high humidity treatments....is just a ****ty situation anywhere you look with this crap and how we are trying to cope with it...

Reactions: Ube
my hospital is asking people to earn overtime standing at the entrances to screen people walking in
**** no

they need to make all the non-patient care people do this. we already in this **** im not risking myself anymore
If I had the right PPE, I'd do it. Shower at work, wear scrubs instead of my own clothes, etc.

I'm kinda bored at home and it's only day 2. Might buy a PS4. And I miss sports.

If you live alone and don’t have a legit reason to feel as though you can transmit C19 you can use your Neb, but since we simply don’t know if we are currently carrying it, it might be safer to opt for the Dry inhalers, i understand a Neb tends to be more effective because it burns for over 15 minutes and gives you more of a feeling that your Med is more effective, but MDIs will relieve Bronchospasms as well....we are still administering Nebs at work, but anyone we suspect of C19 we encouraging MDs to limit high humidity treatments....is just a ****ty situation anywhere you look with this crap and how we are trying to cope with it...
Ok for sure. I have asthma so when I get the flu it gets bad. Now with covid I don’t wanna spread it to my fams so I’ll just use the inhaler. Damn this **** is crazy

Back
Top Bottom